Chapter 7

Justin's POV:

"Hey baby.. wake up sleepy head." I called Selena bringing her breakfast in bed.

"I made you your favorite. Pancakes with chocolate chips and strawberries."

"Oh. You are so sweet. Thank you I am starving" she said trowing her head back.

"Maybe I know way." I said laughing.

"You are so bad but I love you"

"I know. I love you too" I said placing a kiss on her sleepy lips.

"I will leave you too eat your breakfast in peace and by that time I will prepare you a bath."

"I don't know what I did to deserve you." She said and I saw a few tears collecting in her eyes.

"You gave me second chance and you love me and you are making me the happiest man in the whole world and I can continue with this till tomorrow but today I planned alot for us and we don't want to be late." With that being said I jumped and get lost before she could ask me anything else.

"Wait what. ....." I heard her said but I was already in bathroom preparing bath for her.

I put some bobble soup and red rose pedals in tub, lighted up some cendals and put on relaxing music.

Selena's POV :

After I finished my delicious breakfast I get up and went to a bathroom to find ready bath with really romantic set up. He really wanted to be special and he is treating me like a princess. I took off my clothes and went in, relaxing every nerve in my body. It was nice not to worry about anything.

After about half an hour music stopped and I heard Justin' s voice.

"I know you are relaxed but it is time to get ready. Love you."

I rolled my eyes playfully and went out drying myself. As I stepped out the bathroom I found trace of rose petals and I followed them smiling like an idiot. On the end of the trace I was in, now, old Justin's bedroom. He transform it in my room for getting ready with big mirrors and makeup set up.

I always wanted this. I didn't know when he did all this and I didn't have time to think about it.

I saw a note on the table.
"Hope you like your personal room. I left you an outfit for today. I'm waiting for you to get ready. Love you more."

I went to a mirrored clothed and found short black skirt paired with white shirt with little flowers all over and deep red cardigan. I loved it. I put it on and went to do my makeup and hair. I did my makeup simple and curl my hair loosely.

I looked my self in the mirror and took a picture deciding to post it on IG. I wrote "favorite #ootd ever " and turn off my phone.

I was ready but I didn't know the next step. I looked around for clues but there was non so I decided to go to our bedroom and take black shoes to go with outfit.

After that I went down stairs to found our living room full of red roses. I was steering in view in front of me. Room was smelling like roses and after I sock everything in I saw him standing on the end of the stairs looking handsome and irresistible like always.

"Ready?" He asked and handed me single rose. I nodded and took a rose coming closer to him.

I didn't know where we were going or if this was a dream or not but I know that it was magical and that I didn't want to wake up.

...

VOTE

COMMENT