Chapter 6

Bentey's funeral was yesterday, Amber is now out of the hospital with her baby.

I'm sitting on the couch rigt now cuddled up to a pillow and a blankt over me tears coming down my face slowly.

I've fallen into depression, I barely eat, move, sleep, I dont really do anything. Justin's trying to get me to eat right now but I just won't I'm to upset.

''We should of made him wait.''

''Stop you've been saying that since yesterday, he wanted to do this so bad.''

I shook my head no.

''We should of made him wait until he was 25 or something just in case something happened.''

''Babe just take a bite.''

''I'm not hungry Justin.''

''You haven't eaten since yesterday please the kids dont need you gone also.''

I looked at him.

''Fine hand me a slice.''

He handed me a slice of pizza and I ate it.

''Thank you.''

I nodded and handed him the plate. Amber is staying with Mj tonight and Autumn is at my mom's house, Pattie and Jeremy is coming over today.

Well there already here.

Justin came and sat next to me.

''How you holding up Winter?''

''I'm fine dad.''

''Sweetie were here if you need us.'' Pattie said

''You guys don't understand.''

''What?'' Jeremy asked

''This isn't something i can talk about and thn it's over, this hurts so much he was all I had if Justin died before me, or if we got divorced again, he was and will always be my baby and I just wanted to hold him in my arms again just one more time.''

Tears came down so fast, Justin held me close telling me to just let it out. I started sobbing.

I finally calmed down but kept my head on his chest.

''She's not ready to talk about it yet.''

I took a deep breathe and closed my eyes falling asleep.

~~

I woke up and wasn't on Justin anymore but was in my bed, I checked the time. It's only midnight. I sighed and got on my phone getting on Instagram.

I saw pictures of Bentley on there from fans with the caption '#R.I.PBentleyBieber. I can't believe he's gone. :'('

I commented on one of there photos saying 'I miss him so much... Thank you guys for your love and support through this. I hope to move on from it. You guys have always been there for us and I'll make sure Justin gets on making new music and getting his act together. I love you guys so much thanks again <3 :'('

They commented saying 'We love you to.' and 'We understand if Justin doesn't get back in the studio right away.'

I smiled at how understanding they are.

I then went onto Twitter and saw things like 'Is Winter and Justin ok? #R.I.PBentleyBieber' and 'Winter hasn't been active for days rumor has it she killed herself, Winter if your still alive please tweet out.'

I tweeted out

'Justin and I are fine I'm just taking it harder then him and anyone else... I'm NOT DEAD lol.'

I then locked my phone and went back to sleep.