Chapter 13

I woke up this morning and yawned looking over at my sleeping husband.

I sat up and got out of bed, I picked out some clothes and walked to the bathroom brushing my teeth and hair.

I got the sudden urge to puke and ran into the bathroom puking my guts out.

I then remembered how justin and i didnt use a condom last night.

Fuck.

I also have a huge headache tho. I'm probably just hungover. I finished throwing up and flushed the toilet rinsing out my mouth and walking back in there to start the tub.

I did and brushed my teeth one more time. I saw Justin was awake.

"Morning baby girl."

"Morning. I'm gonna soak in the tub I'm hella hungover right now."

"Ok then let's go get you the morning afterpill."

I nodded and walked into the bathroom to get in my bath.

~~

Were now at a CVS and I'm buying some pregnancy tests just to make sure I'm hungover.

I walked up to the pharmacy and got the morning after pill then paid for the tests and left.

I put my shades on and walked out of the pharmacy back to the hotel seeing paps following me.

I sighed and walked a little faster.

I am not in the damn mood for them.

I walked into the hotel to my room where Justin got out of the shower.

"Hey did you get it?''

"Ya."

He nodded.

I took the tests out and stuck them in my pocket not wanting him to see I'm taking them.

"Watch out baby I have to pee."

He nodded. I walked into the bathroom and closed the door locking it.

I took a deep breathe and took the test out.

I pulled down my pants and sat on the toilet peeing on the 2 I bought.

I finished and wiped then set them on the counter. I stood up and washed my hands waiting a couple minutes.

"Babe what's going on in there?"

"Nothing I'm fine."

"Ok."

I looked at the tests and a wave of relief washed over me.

They both said negative. I wrapped them up in toilet paper and threw them away.

I washed my hands again and walked out of the bathroom I took the pill real quick and then sat next to Justin on the couch.

"So are you pregnant?" He asked

I looked at him confused.

"What?"

"Are you pregnant, I saw the receipt."

"Oh, no I'm not pregnant."

"Oh ok."

I nodded.

"What are we doing today?"

"You should sleep so you can get over this hangover."

"Sounds good to me."

I stood up and laid in bed falling back to sleep.