Chapter 12

We just got to Vegas and I'm legit excited to just be alone with Justin and have some mommy daddy time together.

Were currently getting checked into the hotel were staying at.

''Ok, Room 310.''

''Thank you.''

Jay grabbed the key and my hand and I grabbed my suitcase and he grabbed his and we went up to our room, paparazzi were inside and outside and there was some fans lined up inside and out.

We got into our room and have an amazing view of the strip.

We got settled in. When we finished I wrapped my arms around Justin's neck his snaked around my waist.

''I'm so happy to be spending some time with you without having to take care of Autumn, I love her to death but this is exactly what I needed.''

''Me to and what do you wanna do first?''

''Uhm...''

I thought of stuff to do.

''Let's go clubbing, I haven't been clubbing in forever.''

''Ok.''

It's only like midnight. I slept most of the way here, we took turns driving.

I went and showered getting the car stench off of me, I got out and then dressed into a black clubbing dress, it's see through but has a black pad type thing to cover up my parts. I dried my hair and put it in beachy curls and then did my makeup.

I sprayed some perfume and walked out seeing Justin dressed in a muscle tank and sagging his jeans with a snapback and what looks to be a flannel shirt with matching supras.

I put on my ankle boots and stood up.

He wolf whistled at me.

''Damn can I go home with you tonight?''

I giggled and turned out the lights.

W left the hotel room walking down hand in hand. Were going to the Hakkasan Night club inside of the hotel were staying at which is the MGM Grand.

We walked down seeing that some of the people cleared up and walked out in the direction of the club, paparazzi is still out here.

I put my hand up to help block out the flash's going on around us. It kinda worked. I squeezed Justin's hand not being used to this yet. I know I've been on and off with Justin for like 20 years now and I'm still not used to all this damn paparazzi.

We got to the club and walked in heading to the bar first.

We downed shots of tequila and vodka, it burned my throat as it went down. I looked at Justin as he made a weird face and I giggled.

''Let's go dance.'' He yelled

I nodded, we walked over to the big crowd, I had my back to his chest and he started grinding on me as I swayed my hips and he snaked an arm around my waist and started kissing my neck.

I smiled and turned around to face him as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

I started grinding with him as he continued sucking and biting my neck finding my sweet spot causing me to moan lightly.

He came back up to my lips and kissed them lightly.

I giggled and wiped the lipstick off as he pulled away.

We went back to the bar and decided to get drunk off our asses, him letting me get a little more drunk then him.

After hours of being here at the club I saw it was 3 in the morning. Me being drunker then ever I held onto Justin.