Chapter 15

I woke up this morning and smelt something amazing.

I yawned and got out of bed and went to brush my teeth. I rinsed and walked out.

I saw Justin in the kitchen.

"Happy mothers day." He said

I smiled.

"Thanks."

My phone buzzed. I picked it up and looked at it seeing 5 Instagram notifications.

1 from my mom.

1 from Justin.

1 from Amber.

1 from Pattie.

1 from Harmony.

I looked at my moms first seeing she posted a picture of me and my kids with the caption.

"Happy mothers day baby girl, I love you!"

I smiled.

I then went to a Justin's and saw he posted a picture of me with Bentley, Amber and Autumn with the caption.

"So glad your the mother of my kids, I love you baby girl Happy Mothers Day!"

"Awe thanks Jay. I love you too!"

I stood up and wrapped my arms around his neck as we kissed.

"Here I made you breakfast."

He looked at the beautifully made plate on the counter. I smiled.

"Thank you baby."

"Your welcome, I've gotta go run some errands, stay here and when ai get back be dressed cause were going out."

"Ok I love you be safe."

"I love you to."

He kissed me and left. I grabbed the plate and started eating as I looked at Amber's post.

It had a picture of her and I with the caption.

"That beautiful women up there gave birth to 3 kids Bentley, Autumn and I. She's become my best friend over these past 13 years, mom your my savior, I wouldn't know how to be a good mom if it weren't for you, I love you so much mommy no matter how much of a butthead I can be, thank you for giving birth to me and my brother even though you were so young, I wish Bentley could be to celebrate your special day with me, I miss you mom can't wait until I'm in your arms again, Happy Mommy's day mommy I love you ❤"

I smiled and liked it commenting.

"I live you too baby thank you, can't wait to be holding you your sister and July in my arms again, it would be nice for Bentley to be here but god had other plans for him, stay safe baby!"

She commented

"I know and ok mom I promise."

I then looked at Pattie's post.

It was a picture of Justin, the kids and I with the caption

"I love seeing them so happy, Happy Mommy's Day! I love you so much Winter! Have fun with Justin and don't come back pregnant!"

I then went to Harmony's.

It was a picture of her and I and the kids with the caption.

"Happy Mommy's Day to my best friend!'

I giggled and then found a picture of Pattie, Harmony, my mom and Amber and posted it with the caption

"Happy Mommy's Day to these 4 beautiful women, I would be so lost without you girls, I love you!"