Chapter 39

I got home after running some errands and walked inside.

Justin has recently started YouTube again. He's done some challenges and tags and all that he's got tons of subscribers but I don't know if the fans think it's weird or not because of his age but oh well.

I walked inside expecting to see Justin in the living room making a video like normal but instead he was elsewhere. I walked upstairs seeing the bathroom light was on.

''Babe I'm home.''

No answer.

I walked in and gasped, there was blood all over the place and he was laying there in the middle of the floor.

''Oh my god Jay.''

I walked over to him and got next to him tears welled my eyes as I looked around not knowing what to do. I flipped him over and felt if his heart was beating, I couldn't feel anything, he wasn't breathing.

I got up and went to grab my phone, I was shaking so bad, I got it unlocked when I heard laughing. I looked and saw Justin was laughing as tears were coming down my face.

''It's a prank baby.''

''Oh my god, your such a fucking jerk.''

I wiped my eyes with my hand and changed from my skinny jeans that had fake blood on them to sweatpants and put my pants in the washer and wiped the rest of my tears away.

I walked downstairs and turned the TV on.

He came walking downstairs soon after me.

I was still shaking.

"Awe did I really scare you that bad babe?"

I nodded as I got choked up tears welled my eyes again.

"Don't cry."

He came and stood in front of me grabbing my hands and putting them around his neck, he had his arms around my waist.

"Jay please don't ever pull a prank on me like that again, I can't imagine my life without you plus I can't do 3 deaths in one year."

"Ok babe I'm sorry."

I his my face in the crook of his neck as I held onto him. He wrapped my legs around his waist and laid down with me on top of him.

I held onto his shirt as he wrapped an arm around me.

"I'm not going anywhere baby girl?"

I sat up and looked at him.

"Murder isn't a funny thing to joke about, what if I had actually called the police?"

"Then I would of been arrested but you would of bailed me out."

"Don't get your hopes up Bieber."

He smiled. I leaned down and kissed him making sure to bite his lips hard.

"Ow babe what was that for?"

"Making me cry and shake ya big jerk."

His hands trailed to my butt giving it a light squeeze, I gasped as he connected our lips again.

He then sat up and stood up walking upstairs with his hands still on my butt.

I pulled away from the kiss as he just went onto my neck as he closed the bedroom door with his foot and laid me on the bed.

"No Justin I am not having sex with you while our kids are under the same roof."

"There not even here, Michael is at your moms, Bentley is with Kendall girls are at my moms place."

"Ok fine I'm not letting you have sex with me after the prank you just pulled."

"Come on it'll be apologetic sex."

I moaned as he found my sweet spot.

I would keep saying no but my throbbing core and pool in my panties is saying otherwise.

Finally giving in our clothes were off in a matter of seconds.

"Damn babe your so wet."

"Yes and you doing nothing isn't helping."

He smirked and blew on my wet core causing me to gasp.

He started licking my clit. I gasped and moaned.

He started speeding up as I grabbed the sheets and arched my back.

"Justin I'm gonna cum."

"Not yet baby hold it in."

After a few more licks he came back up to my boobs licking my breasts and sucking the nipples.

He then came back and kissed me before entering well slamming into me causing me to scream his name.

With one last thrust we both cummed, panting he laid next to me and covered us up with a blanket.

"You still need to clean that bathroom before it stains."

"Ok if it stains I'll paint over it."

I nodded and looked at him. We kissed.

"I love you."

"I love you too."