Chapter 7

*I HAVE A SURPRISE FOR YOU GUYS YOU'LL FIND OUT AT THE END OF THE STORY!!*

A year later ~

It's been a year now.

Bentley would of been 20, Amber is 13, Autumn is 6, July is 1, I'm 32 and Justin is 36. Amber is a great mother and Mj is really stepping up as a parent.

July is turning 1 today, right now she's eating cake.

Well the cake is eating her, it's all over her face, I giggled.

"Ok Amber grab her cake and clean her up.''

She nodded and did as told. I smiled and looked at next to me where Justin should be but isn't. I sighed, he still hates seeing Amber as a mommy.

I walked upstairs to where he goes when he's upset which is the attic cause that's where the kids baby stuff is.

I saw the ladder was down and climbed up it seeing Justin.

''Hey your missing it down there.''

''I'll be down soon.''

''Jay I know it's still hard for you but it's been a year.''

''I know it's just still hard to see her taking car of a baby when she's still a baby.''

''Just think of it as her taking care of her little sister or something. That's what I do.''

He looked at me.

''I hate when you know what your taking about.''

''I've had 20 years of practice believe me I know what I'm talking about now c'mon.''

He stood up and we walked down locking up the attic and walking downstairs to everyone and enjoyed our grandaughters birthday party.

____________________________________________________________________________

OK SO I HAVE A HUGE SURPRISE FOR YOU GUYS!!

ARE YOU READY FOR THIS... I DON'T THINK YOUR READY FOR THIS!

OK ALL JOKES ASIDE THE SURPRISE IS...

I'M MAKING ANOTHER STORY BUT THIS TIME IT'S GONNA BE IN MJ AND AMBER'S POINT OF VIEW ON RAISING THE BABY TOGETHER.

HA BET YA WASN'T EXECTING THAT... OH YOU WERE OK THEN.

LOL SO YA I'M PROBABLY GONNA MAKE LIKE ONE OR TWO MORE CHAPTERS TO THIS ONE THEN START THE OTHER BOOK.

I WANNA HAVE A CONTEST THO, IT'S THE SAME CONTEST THAT @makcheetah DID FOR HER STORY.

I WAN'T YOU GUYS TO MAKE A COVER FOR THIS STORY AND SEND IT TO ME THROUGH KIK, MY KIK IS obey_the_princess_cx SO SEND ME YOUR COVERS AND ALSO MAKE A TITLE FOR IT WHICH EVER COVER AND TITLE I THINK IS THE BEST WINS.

THE WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED AT THE END OF THIS STORY!!

ILY

~Melanie <3