Chapter 25

Were currently watching The Believe movie, it's at the part where I'm talking as his girlfriend .

~ flashback ~

''Seeing my boyfriend grow from a 10 year old to a huge star has been amazing, were best friends hes always been there for me and our son and I really couldn't ask for anything more, I think he's a wonderful father, friend, he's good to his fans, makes amazing music.''

''What do you think about his drug abuse and alcohol?''

''Honestly, I think he made a mistake, multiple mistakes and I tell him every time he apologizes for something extremely stupid I tell him it's ok everyone makes mistakes.''

Justin was sitting next to me with his arm around me.

''When you guys had your son did you think you'd be going so strong?''

''People told us that we wouldn't stay together long because of our ages but I think we proved them wrong, we've been together almost 4 years and she makes me happy.''

I smiled.

''If you Winter were the only one in the room what would you say to Justin?''

''Just that I'm really proud of who you've become, I love that you can still get music done and take care of Bentley and I, you've become very mature around your family and I love that and I love you.''

He smiled.

''I love you too.''

He leaned in and kissed me. We pulled away and pecked lips.

~ end flashback ~

''Awe.'' Bentley and Amber said

I giggled and the movie ended after that.

''It's 20 years later and we've been together for 16 and a half years.'' I said

''I'm still as in love with you now as I was then.''

I smiled and kissed him then stood up and laid Michael down. I cooked dinner and we ate then played board games and just had a good family night.