Chapter 28

We just got home and the past few days I've been really sick.

''Your sure your not pregnant?''

''Yes.''

''Do you have a fever?''

''Yes.''

''And you've been this way how long?''

''Couple days now.''

''Aright honey we need to get you to the hospital.''

He packed some clothes and we left. The kids aren't home right now but we texted Bentley and Amber to let them know to tell my mom were going to the hospital.

~~

We got here and they did some tests coming back to me.

Everyone is here my mom, his parents, his brother and sister, the kids, Harmony and MJ.

''Mrs. Bieber you have leukemia which is blood cancer.''

I looked at Justin who had tears in his eyes. Once I realized what she said so did I.

''Is there a way to prevent this?'' My mom asked

''Unfortunately no, you have at least 6 months left.''

She then left. I looked at everyone they were all crying. Justin, his parents, my mom, Bentley and Amber were crying the hardest.

They understood what's going on better then Micheal, July and Autumn.

''Ok, I don't want you guys crying for me cause who knows maybe I will beat this, I promise all of you right now I will fight as hard as I can.''

Amber and Bentley hugged me. I hugged them to.

''I'm sorry for being rude at times mom, I love you no matter what and I promise I'll be there for you through this entire thing.''

''I just got you back you can't leave us now.''

''I'm not going anywhere.''

''Jay help me get dressed?''

He nodded. The kids pulled away and I grabbed my clothes going into the bathroom with Justin. I put on my undergarments and looked at him. He was still crying. I grabbed his wrist and pulled him to me.

He had his arms around my waist, mine were around his neck hands resting on the back of his head.

''Together forever right?'' I whispered

''Of course, only you babe.''

I pulled away a little to look at him. I wiped his tears away.

''Then if I don't beat this and I pass away in 6 months it'll be the end of the rest of our lives for me, but if I do pass I don't want you to sit around depressed, I want you to be the mom and dad, find yourself a girlfriend if you need to but promise me no moping around ok?''

''I promise and no matter who I see they'll never be as good as you.''

''I love you Jay remember that.''

''I love you too.''

I got my clothes on and we left.

~~

We got home and I sat on the couch my legs crisscrossed and a pillow on my lap. I pulled out my phone and tweeted

'I have leukemia which is blood cancer, but I promise I'll fight as hard as I can. I love you guys thanks for being so supportive of my family.'

I then went on Instagram and saw Justin posted a picture of me from when I was 16 with the caption

'So she has blood cancer, doctor said she only has 6 months left but we'll see what happens This is a throwback of when she was 16 and got her license, she's been my best friend since she was 6 and I was 10 . Even when we were broken up I still loved her and I will never stop loving her, not only is she my wife but the mother of my children and grandmother of my granddaughter . Please keep her in your prayers I'm not ready for god to take this angel yet I love you princess stay strong .'

''Jay!''

He came walking in here.

''Ya.''

''Come here.''

He sat next to me I showed him my phone screen.

''I love you too babe.''

He pecked my lips.

I uncrossed my legs and put them on his. I rested my chin on his shoulder as we tangled our arms together.

''I'm not going anywhere.''

''I know.''

He looked at me and pecked the tip of my nose.

What would I do without my family.

_______________________________________________________

HEY GUYS!

I'M SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SO SAD I'VE BEEN REALLY SAD LATELY AND I TRY HARD NOT TO BRING IT OUT IN MY WRITING BUT I DON'T KNOW.

THERE WILL BE SOME GOOD CHAPTERS COMING UP I PROMISE!!

ALSO I'VE DECIDED I'M NOT DOING THE MJ AND AMBER BOOK.

I KNOW I KNOW ''BUT WE WORKED SO HARD ON THE COVERS AND TITLES'' I KNOW YOU GUYS DID WHICH IS WHY ONCE MY MOM FINDS WHERE SHE PUT MY TABLET AND I CHARGE IT I WANNA MAKE A COLLAGE OF ALL THE COVERS AND PUT THEM AT THE END OF THIS BOOK.

I JUST WANNA SAY THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOU WHO'VE SUPPORTED MY STORIES SINCE THE FIRST CHAPTER OF THE FIRST BOOK.

WRITING HELPS ME GET AWAY YOU GUYS HELP ME STAY SANE AND ON THIS PLANET AND I THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THAT.

I LOVE Y'ALL SO MUCH.

BE SAFE BUCKLE UP AND DON'T FALL ASLEEP BEHIND THE WHEEL. THAT HAPPENED TO ONE OF MY DAD'S CO-WORKERS AND SHE PASSED AWAY SO BE CAREFUL GUYS.

OK LOVE YOU.

~Melanie