Chapter 6 - The Train Journey.

Still riding off the glee of your prank, you awoke the next morning excited for the next few months. The whole school ate breakfast early and made their way down to the station where the train was waiting behind a wall of steam.
By sheer luck, George had found an empty compartment and the first hour of the journey the three of you talked about what you were going to do at The Burrow. After the trolley had passed and you had all got stomach cramp from laughing at each other's reactions to different flavours of Berty Bott's Every Flavour Beans, you'd started to get a little bored. After a few almost impossible ideas you suggested changing each other's hair colours . Fred insisted that you prove you can do the charm before you touch his, quote 'beautiful locks'. You pulled a face at him and decided on bright pink. You muttered the simple charm and felt a wave of warmth flow through your hair.

"Right," George said, "now make it (y/h/c) again." Your smile dropped and he smirked. You really hadn't thought about that. You'd of course read it, but it had completely gone. Then you burst out laughing with the twins. Before lifting your trunk down and flipping through your notes.

After an enjoyable journey (and a successful hair colour removal charm) the three of you arrived at King's Cross