Us Time

~Ally's POV~

After we got home and settled in our little condo thing they let me and Harry go out in the city for awhile. We left after mom and Tom talked to me about some things and we left. Harry was going to take me somewhere special today and I was excited, we were in New York!

We got in the car and then we started for the city. I sat in the passengers side and looked out the window while Harry drove. Then it hit me, if I went back out with Harry it would end up in a big mess again. I didn't want that so I had to make sure I didn't fall for him again. Then Harry nudged me lightly.

"So Ally boo how's it going?" Harry asked me smiling.

"Fine, hey are you coming to moms and Toms wedding in two days?" I asked Harry. Harry smiled and intertwined our fingers. I smiled and zoned in on Harry's eyes and then came back to reality. No Ally you can't. I shook my head and yanked my hand away and acted like it was asleep or something.

"Your arm ok?" Harry asked me laughing. I laughed and nodded and then blushed. Harry smiled.

"Uh, anyways are you?" I asked Harry.

"Yes my love, I'll be in a suit and everything!" Harry said laughing. I laughed. His smile and eyes were just too much I had to look away. I turned around and stared out the window.

We drove for at least 20 minutes until we were in the city. When we got to where Harry wanted to take to take me he put his hands around my eyes so I couldn't see it. We got out of the car and he walked me a couple of feet away from the car I guessed. Then Harry took his hands away and I was standing in front of Madison Square Garden! I squeezed ad turned around and hugged Haz. He twirled me around and put me down. I looked up at him smiled.

"Harry your the best man in the world right now." I said smiling. He knows that one of my biggest dreams was to see Madison Square Garden and he actually took me here! I didn't care what my brain was telling me I wasn't listening to it. I leaned in and kissed Harry for as long as I could imagine. It was amazing!

~Harry's POV~

Ally kissed me! She still loves me! I smiled in my head when we kissed, because she is everything to me if she still liked me then I was a happy happy camper. We kissed for what felt like forever and then she pulled away smiling. I hugged Ally and she walked around and I took pictures of Ally being weird and then I took her to a mountain kinda hill thing. Wen we got up there we sat on a blanket and watched the sun go down. I held Ally in my arms.

"Harry?" Ally asked me looking at me. I looked at her.

"Ally?" I said mocking her. She laughed.

"I love you to the mooning back and that will never change ok?" Ally said sounding all sad and then she pulled away sad. I looked at her worried.

"Ally what's up?" I asked her. Ally put her face in her hands ad cried. I hugged Ally and kissed her head.

"Haz we can't e together! When we get back together ad then break up it will be a huge mess again! I dot want that!" Ally yelled " Harry I love you a lot but I don't want to be depressed again." Ally said crying. I then thought that through and realized she was right. When we broke up it would be a big mess. Then Ally grabbed her neck and started choking I ran to her and was as worried as heck.

"ALLY!! ALLY WHAT'S WRONG!!?" I yelled at Ally. She pointed to her nose and then did the no signal. Then I knew she couldn't breath. I picked her up bridal style ad ran back to the car as fast as I could. She was turning blue and I was worried even more now. I ran faster. Ally was about to die and her life depended on me! Ally started kicking and I broke down there but I kept running.

We finally got to the bottom and I threw Ally in. Ally got up and her face was purple and she was weak. She pointed to her purse and I knew she needed her inhaler. I dug threw her purse, that sounds awful but this is an emergency, and found the inhaler and gave in to her. Ally took it and used it quickly. She then breathe in a hug breath and feel back in the seat and passed out. I saved Ally's life. I said over and over in my head to calm down.

After I was calm I drove us to Ally's condo and brought her in. I put her in her room and tucked her in like a daddy would. She woke up after I kissed her head and she grabbed my arm before I turned around. I turned my head towards her and fell down to her and hugged her. She smiled and whispered in my ear.

"Thanks love for saving my life."

==========================

Hey people!!!!!! Be honest how's it going do you guys like it? I hope you do because I'm going to start another one and I hope that one will be loved. Welp I've gotto go see ya people later!!!! Oh and guess what........I LOVE HARRY!!!