The note

~Ally's POV~

     After yesterday I stayed in my room all day thinking about my feelings for Haz. Did I really still like him or was it just because he waas famouse or what? I didn't really know but I had to figure this out before this gets really bad. After an hour of being in my room I came out and went downstairs and met Harry sitting on the couch with the tv off and he looked like he was thinking. He has this face he gets when he thinks about something improtant and thats when I started worrying. I walked up to him and tapped on his shoulder and he jumped and turned around almost screaming. I laughed and then sat down beside him and he looked at me sadly. I returned the sadness. 

  "Haz, can we talk?" I asked Harry trying not to look into his green eyes. When I look into Harry's eyes I break and can't do anything. 

  "Yea, I need to also." Harry said. I cleared my throat and hoped for the best when I told Harry. 

 "Harry, I'm not saying I want to break up yet but can we hang out less so you can have time for career and friends and I feel like we are being too clingy lately. I like you Harry but I just don't like you as much as I used to." I said closing my eyes trying not to cry. I could feel Harry get up and walk behind the couch and then sit back down and then I opened up my eyes. Harry had a note in his hands and then he handed it to me sadly. I looked at him and then opened up the note.

    Dear Ally, 

          I couldn't handle saying this face to face so I wrote it out on a note instead. I loved you but have fallen short of that line now, now I like you but not as much as I did. I met this girl at a coffee shop last week and I started likeing her and thats when this happened. The girl name is Taylor Swift, you should know her everyone does. Taylor asked me to another date tomorrow at noon, I'm so sorry Ally I didn't mean for this to happen at all. I still want to be friends though, I really do. I like you but I think I love Taylor now. I'm truely sorry Al.

                                                                                                                     sincerely, 

                                                                                                                                 Harry

  As I read the note I began to cry at the Taylor Swift part, I couldn't take this anymore I had to leave and go home, meet new people and just forget him. I looked up at Haz and put my hand over my mouth and cried. Harry began crying like me and he ran up stairs but I stayed put with the note in my hands. After about five minutes Liam and Niall walked in and saw me crying, they both rushed over to me and hugged me. Liam looked at me worried as well as Niall. 

   "Ally what happened?" Niall asked me. I handed him the note and he shook his head and handed it to Liam to read. Liam shook his head too and put it on the table and then looked at me and they both hugged me tight. 

  "Ally I know it hurts now but it will get better I promise, you both knew this would come and it was just sooner then later I guess." Liam said looking at me and rubbing my arm. I cried some more and Niall brought me into a hug and I cried into his shirt not wanting to see Harry for a long time. Liam and Niall sat there with me for a long time until my mom and step dad, Tom, came through the door. I ran to mom and cried on her too and tried to talk but I couldn't get it out. Liam and Niall walked over to us and told mom and Tom eeverything.

  "Ally honey look  at me." Mom said and I slowly looked at her. Mom wiped away most of my tears. Mom smiled at me and hugged me.

  "Ally baby we can head home, back to the UK and stay there until you feel comfortable coming to vist the boys. Right now all you need to do is get you mind off guys for a while ok?" Mom said smiling at me and stroking my hair. I nodded and hugged her and didn't want to go back up the stairs. Liam and Niall cought on and ran up stairs and got my stuff and ran back down. I smiled at them and thanked them. I gave my stuff to Tom and hugged the two loveable boys. Then Louis and Zayn came down stairs and looked at me worried and saw the car and suite cases and they ran to me and hugged me tightly. Liam and Niall joined in and I was soon in a full bear hug, I cried and then they let go of me. 

  "I'll miss you girly, keep in touch with us please?" Louis asked begging. I smiled and nodded my head. Louis smiled and hugged me. I looked at the others and smiled weakly and then remembered Harry and I frowned, I had to say goodbye to him. I walked up the stairs and I knew the other boys were following me but I didn't bother to look back. I slowly walked to his door and knocked on it and then after about two minutes he answered. His eyes were red and his hair was messed up, probably becasue he was pulling at his hair and running his hands through it. I looked down and quietly spoke to him. 

   "My mom said that we are leaveing for the UK in a couple of days so I can get my mind off guys for a while. I hope you and Taylor enjoy each other, I really do." I said looking up at him. Harry began to cry and brought me into a hug a very long one. I could hear Harry crying and I hugged him back crying. Harry closed the door and sat me on the bed and I knew the boys were listening at the door. Harry put me on his lap and I looked at my hands not wanting to look at his green beautiful eyes. Harry made me do it anyway, he brought my head up and then he kissed me. We kissed for about two minutes and then he pushed away. I smiled weakly at him.

  "Ally I don't want to ever forget you, you were the best thing thats ever happened to me and now I guess its time to move on. I like you and still want to be friends with you, can we?" Haz said looking into my eyes. I smiled and nodded, Harry hugged me and then I got up. 

  "I feel the same way about you to Harry, you can move on but for me I'm done with guys for awhile. It was just really sudden thats all." I said. Harry nodded and thenhugged me again. He looked at me with his lip sticking out and I knew he wanted something. I put my hands on my hip and smiled at him.

   "What do you want Haz?" I asked and then he smiled.

   "Keep in touch and don't forget me ok? Ok its setteled I love you, as a friend, Ally." Harry said hugging me one more time and I walked to the door and looked at Harry.

    "I promise, oh and they heard everything." I said opening the door reavling four boys ears to the door and when they saw me they laughed and waved and ran downstairs. Me and Harry laughed and we walked down stairs and we all said our goodbyes. Louis, Niall, and Zayn cried the most, other then Harry and I, when I left their house. It felt good to be single again. 

=============================================================================

    Oh my gosh!! Y'all never saw that coming!!!!!!! Taylor Swift is Harry's crush!!!! Well now you know its before they dated at least. Well one more chapter and then its the end of my VIMH, dont cry!!! And comment what you think!! Share, comment, and vote!!!