The problem

~Ally's POV~

When I woke up the next day it was like almost noon. I got up and remembered the interviews and so I took a shower and changed into a sky blue short flare dress I curled my hair and put on sky blue heels to. I grabbed my little handbag and walked downstairs. When I got there mom and Tom was eating and they both smiled.

"My my my your getting older Ally. It seems like it was yesterday when I first brought you home from the hospital." Mom said tearing up. Tom was smiling. I blushed.

"Mom I hope I didn't scare y'all did I?" I asked mom sitting down. Mom laughed.

"Why of course you did but when Harry brought you home safe and sound I calmed down. Please remember to always have it, in fact go get it now and put it in your hand bag." Mom said. I nodded an got up to get it. I walked upstairs and went to get it. I saw it sitting on the table beside my bed and I grabbed it and put it in my handbag. As I was about leave my phone rang. It was Harry.

"Hello?" I said into the phone.

"Hey Ally!" Harry said happily into the phone. I smiled remembering last night.

"Hey Haz! What's up?" I said.

"Well I'm on my way to get you and I'm with the guys." Harry said.

"Ok how long will you be?" I asked.

"About what like, 10 minutes." Harry said.

"Ok I'll be ready." I said smiling. We said goodbye and I hung up. I walked down stairs and talked with mom and Tom about how tomorrow will go down and some other stuff. A couple of minutes later Harry pulled up and I said goodbye and left with Harry and the lads. I sat up front with Harry and the boys sat in the back.

"Hey Ally!!" All the guys said in unison. I smiled and waved at them.

"Hey boy!" I said and shut the door. Harry took my hand and I quickly yanked it back. Harry gave me an odd look and then drove. We sang to songs that came on the radio, talked, and laughed about everything. When we got to the building where the interview was to take place we got out and Harry took me behind the building to talk to me. I looked at him odd and began to worry.

"What's up Ally? Why have you been trying to escape my hand holdings and other stuff?" Harry asked me upset. I sadly looked into his shining eyes.

"Because I realized something the other day Haz, in the jet on the way here if we get back together and then break up and I leave it will end up a big huge mess again and I don't want that." I said looking down. Harry brought my head up to his face.

"You came here to be with me again and so we could be together again Ally. If you didn't want to come then why did you?" Harry said seriously. I then had tears swelling in my eyes. I tried to hold them back but couldnt.

"I don't know Haz I really do love you! I just don't want to be upset again!" I said crying. Harry kissed my head and hugged me. We stood there for a while like that ad then he spoke up.

"Ally as long as we don't fight and leave each other we will always be together." Harry said cheekily smiling. I smiled and kissed him. But there was still a voice in my head saying this was bad. I ignored it for right now.

We walked into the building and when we got in there I fixed my makeup back and sat down so we could talk. We went over how to interview would go and what we would do after it. While they went over it Harry took my hand in his and I laid my head on his shoulder while I listened. Then I got curious about what happened at the concert last night.

"...and then we will go have you guys vocal lessons and then eat. And then go and start your recording for y'alls next album. Then y'all can go home and chill for the rest of the night." The lady said looking at her clip board. I smiled at the thought of spending all day with the boys and Harry.

****

After we finally got out of the interview I sighed from relief. Harry laughed and emailed at me. I laughed an smile I held Harry's hand and we walked to the car with the guys. They all smiled and whispered things that I couldn't make out. I glared at them after a while and they all scampered into the car. Harry smiled at me.

"Your so funny. How do you do that?" Harry said, his eyes sparkling. I shrugged and smiled.

"I don't know I just have that look that I give people and they know." I said laughing. Harry smiled.

"Well we better get in the car and get to the vocal lessons." Harry said pointing towards the car. I nodded ad we got in. When we got in the boys were smiling from ear to ear. I turned around and looked at them like they had a second head.

"What?" I asked them. They shrugged.

"Nothing." Zayn said smirking. I smiled and rolled my eyes at them. We drove on for several minutes and then we were at the building. We got out and walked into the building. Harry held my hand and we walked together. I looked at literally everything I saw, the signs, doors, people, and the stars. I hoped that someone I liked was there!

"Ally you seem to be fascinated by everything here." Louis said laughing. I blushed and smiled. They all laughed. We finally got to their room and sat down. They walked into the little room ad started warming up.

I sat there an listened to them sing, they sounded beautiful. I stared at Harry the whole time. I love all their voices and listening to them sing. When the boys sing it comforts me. Sometimes when I feel down or something I get them to sing for me or something. We all are like brother and sister, all except for Harry at least.

Then as I listened to the boys I had this feeling deep in my stomach. It was the feeling of worry. When I worry I always have that feeling in my stomach and it never goes away until I solve the problem. I tried to think what the problem could be but I just couldn't think of it. It kept getting worse and worse and then I clenched my stomach and ran for the bathroom as fast as I could. When I got in there I opened up a stall and threw up. When it eats to a certain point I will eventually start to worry myself and then freak out and get sick eventually.

When I flushed the toilet and walked to the sink and looked in the mirror. What is the problem? I thought about it and thought but just couldn't understand it. I finally calmed down to where I could walk out so I did. When I got out there Harry was standing there at the exit and entrance of the bathroom. Harry looked worried and then he hugged me.

"Ally are you ok?" Harry asked looking at me. I shook my head.

"What happened? All I know is you ran out looking sick to your stomach, and then I hear you throwing up in there what's wrong?" Harry asked worried. I buried my face in his chest and cried. He stroked my hair.

"I don't know Harry, I know when I have that feeling it means something is up. It's only gotten that bad once or twice. This time I'm in a lost for what the problem is." I said crying still. We hugged for a long time there and said nothing and now I could feel the same thing happening to Harry.

==========================

Hey guys!! Dun dun dun!! What do you guys think the problem is!? I know it but I can't tell!! It could be anything. I love cliff hangers!