Departure last chapter

~Harry's POV~

       Me and Taylor have been spending time together ever since we met, but because of our schedules we don't spend as much time as me and Ally did. I wrote that note like ten minutes before Ally walked down and then I felt the pressure coming when I heard her. After she read the note and started crying I ran up stairs because I couldn't handle the heat and quiltyness so I ran. when I got up to my room I slammed the door and slide down it pulling at my hair. After about five minutes of that I got up and paced through my room so many things rushing through my head. 

      I like her but I love Taylor, Taylor is so nice, and sweet, and cute, and....

      I got lost in Taylor that I forgot about the problem at hand and then shook Taylor away for a bit. I kept thinking and fighting myself in my mind.

    I never ment for this to happen at all! I was only trying to to tell her that I like someone else and that I want us to be friends not to make her feel used! 

   Harry you should be ashamed of yourself, you made that poor girl cry!! She probably feels used by the one and only Harry Styles!! Y'all are best friends not eneimes!

   But I was only trying to tell her I love someone else! I like her still but I can't always think about Taylor and date Ally at the same time it would be like cheating! 

   My paceing and crying was interupted by a knock on the door and I froze, I can't let anyone see me cry. I walked to the door and wiped away my tears and opened up the door and saw her, you know the rest of the story. 

   Tomorrow Ally is leaveing for home again and I'm going to spend time with her as just friends. As I walked dow the stairs Louis, Zayn, Niall, and Liam were waiting at the door for me and were smiling at me. I gave them a confused look and Liam smiled at me.

   "We are going with you to spend a day with Ally too, she our friend to Hazza." liam said opening the door for me and pushing me out and they all followed me. I had a feeling I couldn't say no to them. As we drove to Ally's house, or condo, Louis drove and Zayn sat in the front with him and they kept singing all the songs coming on the radio, know it or not. I sat in the back with Niall and Liam, me in by the right window, Liam in the middle, and Niall by the left window. As Louis and Zayn sang me and Liam rolled our eyes while Nial danced along. I looked at Liam and we just started laughing. Everyone looked at us and we looked at them and couldn't stop laughing. 

    "What is so funny?" Zayn asked us. Me and Liam couldn't stop laughing and then I stopped enough to speak. 

      "You guys are crazy, but weird." I said smiling. They rolled their eyes and we kept driving. After about thirty minutes of this singing and dancing we ended up in Ally's drive way and I jumped out and raced to the door along with everyone else. I knocked on the door and then I heard someone run to open it. they opened it and I saw Ally. Ally smiled at us and huged me. I smiled back at her.

     "Hello Ally boo! We are here to take you out to have a fun day before you leave, are you up to it?" I asked Ally smiling. Ally smiled and huged me and I twirled her around and put her down. Ally ran to the car and opened the door. 

    "So what are we wating for?" Ally said smiling. I laughed and ran to the car. We got in and somehow managed to all fit. We shopped at the local mall for about an hour and then went to a carnival that was in town. Me and Ally road on the ferris wheel together and road all the rollar coasters together, there really was only two but. We all had the best of time and afterwards we ate at...Nandos. I secretly had bought Ally a goodbye present while we were shopping, I bought it when she went to the bathroom and made the others swear not to tell her. I bought the one direction neckless that is a figure eight with directioner and a heart beside the word on it. (A/N: In case you don't know what it is a pic is on the side.) 

   When we got to Ally's home we all said our goodbye's and I hugged her the longest. Ally broke us apart and looked at me, her beautiful brown eyes were no match me. I began to cry thinking about her leaveing and how she pulled away and looked down.

   "Y-you likeTaylor now remember," Ally said and then looked up at me. "but don't cry Harry I still want to be friends, I'm happy for you." Ally said wiping away my tears. I smiled and hugged her and then we were interupted by the door opening and Louis' aww. I glared at Louis and Ally saw her mom and nodded. 

    "I have to go Haz, will you be at the airport to see me off?" Ally asked me. I nodded and smiled. 

    "You did it for me and I'll do it for you." I said smiling. Ally smiled and ran inside and the door closed I stood there and frowned, my best friend is leaveing...bummer. I was grabed and pushed into the car by Zayn and he threw me in there. I sat up and glared at him and he smiled back at me and then looked at me worriedly. 

    "What's wrong?" I asked quickly exchanging worried looks to everyone. They all gave them back to me and I had enough and I asked them.

    "What the heck is up?" 

    "Taylor is on her way to our condo we have to get back asap." Liam said and with that Louis drove out of Ally's drive way fast and before I knew it I was in our house makeing out with Taylor. 

 ******

  ~Ally's POV~

      We woke up early the next day and we packed and paid for our condo and left for the airport so we could get home. When we got there my friends, Dani and Ross, were there to see me off to. Ross is my other best guy friend, we met in one of my classes, math, and we started hanging out. Dani and Ross put me in one of their hugs and I laughed and broke it apart. 

  "We'll miss you Als." Ross said smiling. He handed me a little box. I took it and opened it up, it was a ring that said BFF. I smiled and put in on, he held his hand out and he had the same ring on his right hand to. I laughed and hugged and he smiled at me and pecked me on the cheek. Dani handed me a picture frame of us and the frame said Girlfriends. I smiled and started crying, I couldn't leave my friends, even if they live all the way in New York. Then I screamed and jumped and turned around to see who the crap scared the heck out of me. It was Harry and the boys on the floor laughing. I smiled and stood Harry up and slapped his arm hard and he rubbed it and laughed again.

  "What?" Harry said smiling. I laughed and stuck my tongue out at him. Harry laughed and hugged me. Soon the lads surrounded us and it was a bear hug, including Dani and Ross. I started crying, these are my bestest friends in the whole world I don't want to leave. Everyone aww and started crying with me. 

   "I said that out loud?" I asked laughing. They all laughed and nodded at me. We were broken up by my mom coming over and taking a picture of us together. Harry walked over to me before I left and handed me and box similar to Rosses. I laughed and opened it up, it was a neckless that was in a figure eight and said directioner with a heart beside it. I smiled and hugged Hazza and he twirled me around and set me down. I cried and he smiled at me and wiped them away. 

  "You'll be okay, you'll meet other people, I'll come or we'll come and vist when we can come home." Harry said wiping away my tears. I nodded and hugged Haz, Harry kissed me and I pulled away a few seconds after I realized we were kissing. I glared at Harry and he smiled at me.

   "Your Taylors boyfriends not mine." i said pushing away. Harry smirked and raised his brow.

   "That was just one kiss, a goodbye kiss." Harry said smiling. I laughed and turned around so Harry could put my neckless on and then turned back around. I picked up my suit cases and started walking off when I heard Liam, Niall, Louis, and Zayn yell at me.

   "We will miss you!" I turned around and smiled at them and waved. I started walking with my parents again and hugged mom. 

    "I love you baby, those are good friends you know." Mom said looking down at me. I smiled and looked back at my friends crying on each other and Harry still watching me. I looked back and nodded.

    "I know, I'm glad that I listened to the voices in my head." I said and we walked onto the plane and  I never saw Harry and the guys for a long time.

=============================================================================

  The end!!! So did y'all like my book!? Did you guys like the ending or not. Thats it for Harry and Ally stories go and read my other stories, my new one and my other one direction one! I hope you enjoyed my book and KEEP LOVEING ONE DIRECTION!!!!!!!