Our other Day out

~Harry's POV~

The next day we said nothing about the day before, for one I was not going to even bring it up because I don't want her upset. When I saw Ally get out of bed, Ally spent the night here, I got up and kissed her head and hugged her.

"Morning love." I said smiling at her. Ally smiled back weakly. There's this thing bothering her but we don't know what it is yet. I hope she will be okay though. Ally got a bowl of cereal and sat down. I sat down and smiled at her.

"Ally what's wrong you seem down?" I asked taking Ally's hand. She shook her head.

"Nothing just tired." Ally said eating. Something was up and I was going to find out. I turned her around ad set her on my lap and made her look at me.

"I promise just let it burn off okay?" Ally said kissing my head. She got her bowl and walked back up stairs and changed and came back down and sat in my lap she lifted my chin and smiled. I smile back and put a piece of hair behind her ear.

"Let's go into town today before the lads get up, just me and you our day out." Ally said snuggling up with me. I put my arm around her and nodded.

"Okay sure what time?" I asked.

"Let's see um, in fifteen minutes I guess." Ally said getting up. I jumped up ran up stairs.

"Next time warn me!" I yelled down. I heard Ally laugh and I smiled.

******

~Ally's POV~

I really need to get my mind off this problem so I said that we go into town today before the boys get up so we can have time to play and hang. I laughed at Harry running up stairs and sat down to get my purse I pulled out my phone and saw I had a message from mom and read it.

FROM: MOM

HELLO DARLING!! HOPE YOUR DOING OK! HARRY TEXTED ME YESTERDAY AND SAID THAT HE WAS BRINGING YOU THERE FOR THE NIGHT. DID YOU SLEEP WELL?

I smiled and texted back.

TO: MOM

YES MOM I SLEPT LIKE A BABY! I LOVE YOU AND ME AND HARRY ARE GOING INTO TOWN TODAY BEFORE ALL THE ERANDS AND SUCH SO SEE YOU TONIGHT SOME TIME. LOVE YOU!!

XOXOXO

I sent it and got up and saw Harry standing in the door way and smiled. Harry can pull anything off. Harry was wearing some blue jeans with holes and a t-shirt that he got on tour one day it's one of their shirts, and he wore his regular shoes. I smiled and kissed Harry an he smiled back. He hugged me and I put down a note and we left for town.

*******

-2 hours later-

~Liam's POV~

When I got up and change I walked down stairs and saw no Harry or Ally. I scratched my head and saw a note on the table and I picked it up and read it.

DEAR BOYS,

ME AND HAZ ARE GOING INTO TOWN TODAY TO SHAKE THINGS OFF, DON'T BE ALARMED WE WILL BE BACK BEFORE TIME TO GO ANYWHERE PROMISE! HAVE A GREAT DAY!

LOVE,

ALLY

I smiled and put the note down and got out an apple and say on the couch to watch TV. I turned on my fav show an watched it for awhile. About ten minutes later Louis and Niall came down, I waved at them.

"Hey lads!" I said throwing away the rest of my apple. They waved back and fixed their breakfast. Louis and Niall read the note as well. Louis smiled when he put it down.

"How sweet! I just love Arry!!" Louis squealed sitting down I looked at him an then the bowl with my ahem face, Louis looked down and rolled his eyes and got up and sat at the table. I smiled.

"Thank you." I said sitting back.

"Yea yea." Louis said eating. I laughed and made sure Niall did the same as Lou. Man do I love my friends!

********

~Ally's POV~

When we got in town we, first, went to Starbucks and got coffee to drink and hung out there for a while. We talked about the tours and everything. We left there and went shopping in the mall or things for both of us. I bought lots of clothes and Harry bought a lot of man things. I really can't find out what he bought was I mean I'm at a loss. After there we went to eat at Nandos and then he took me to the park. It was an hour before we had to be home, 10:20. Harry laid out a blanket and we sat on it and talked.

"Harry, how long have we known each other?" I asked leaning on his shoulder.

"About 11 years now I think." Harry said smiling down at me.

"Wow, but I still love you." I said intertwining our fingers. Harry pulled me closer and he kissed me. We kissed for about five minutes until Harry's phone rang.

"Hello?" Harry said.

"Yea why?"

"But it's only..10:40 Liam."

It's Liam of course he always worries. I laughed and Harry winked at me.

"Just a little longer please?" Harry asked like a little kid. I laughed.

"Thank you Liam bye!!" Harry said an hung up. I smiled and laid my head on his shoulder. Harry smiled and rolled his eyes.

"It was just Liam wondering where we were and saying to come home." Harry said smiling and laughing. I laughed and put my arms around Harry.

"I think we deserve this, how about you?" I said looking at Haz. Harry nodded and smiled.

"I do." And then Haz kissed me and I marked that day ceased.

*****************************************

Hey guys!!! It's going to get better I try y hardest to sorry if its boring just comment what you think should happen or what you think will happen. Do it you might be the lucky winner! *wink* :D