Chapter 12

I walk out from the mist into a large, empty room. There is a checkered floor but no ceiling, it's just the sky. Parallel from me enters Grim. His darkness is stronger in here. I can feel it. He chuckles, "Long time, no see my good friend." I tell him to cut the crap. "You know why I am here. I want your life." He raises his hand and mocks me by telling me to come at him, so I charge with all my strength at him. Our darkness matches each other in strength. He uses his Yin as a scythe and Yang as a shield. I use my Kai to defend myself while I use my bare fist to attack him. He stabs me in the chest with his scythe and I begin to bleed out. "No, I cannot lose here!" I stand back up on my feet and charge again. I lose my footing and slide on my blood and grapple onto his leg and take him down with me. We both get back up and rush at each other once again. We both strike each other in the face with our fist and use our powers to strike one another. He then uses his Yang to shoot thorns at me from a distance as he jumps away. I dodge each one and shoot thorns back at him. "Shit we are evenly matched," I mumble to myself. 

I tackle him to the ground and begin beating him in the face with my fist while trying to pin his powers down with my Kai, but he gets the better of me and pushes me off of him. His Yin draws out more power and he slices through my Kai. My eyes look at him with fear of what's to come, then something miraculous happens. His Yin and Yang begin to fail. His darkness disappears back into his skin and his light becomes weaker. I smash through his Yang and manage to get the better of him. He falls to his knees coughing up blood when I stab right through him with my Kai. He looks up at me and says these words I would have never would have expected him to say, "Do me one favor friend, after you kill me." He pauses for a little bit as he coughs up more blood. "Kill the R.E.G." I ask him, "And why should I do that?" He smiles weakly, "Because they ruined our lives. If it wasn't for them, we would have had an easy sailing. They specifically ruined my life. My father is Lucifer himself and he gave me the power to create a darkness in this world, but I failed him. The R.E.G. killed my son. They deserve to die." 

Out of pure mercy I agree to do his bidding and kill him off painlessly. I swipe my darkness around his neck and cut his head off immediately. Lucifer appears from the mist and looks at his dead son, "Good riddance failure. Now, what is your new plan?" I look at Lucifer with anger in my eyes, "I will kill the human race and feast on their corpses!"