Jack's thoughts on Michelle

Hi :) Hope u liked the first chappie :p Btw, where Jack is describing "Michelle" remember she is not me, i look nothing like what i described her as here, just i needed someone beautiful for the story and if i described myself.... let's just say the word "stunning" or "beauty" would not be in here....

Jack's POV

**************

Michelle smiled at me, and i could feel myself blush - what was this girl doing to me?! I have never felt like this with any girl, and somehow, i just coudln't be my confident and cheeky self around her. She was stunning. She was tall, slim, had long brown hair that fell on her shoulder and curled at the ends, and dark caramel eyes. But the thing i liked most about her, was how she accepted her natural beauty - she didn't cake herself in layers and layers of make-up, she didn't wear tight and revealing clothes that barely covered her up. She was wearing a perfect amount of neutral make-up, and her clothes were at the same time casual, but carefully picked out. But her eyes, they were so..... i'm not sure what you could call them, but i was so lost in her eyes the whole conversation, that she probably thought i was some sort of creep!

******************************************************