Chapter 13 >>>>>

Anonymous girl's POV

That's when i made my move: i leaned forward a bit so that he had a nice view of my... er, "upper chest", if you know what i mean ;) and suddenly, i received a slap across the face! Who DARED to do this to me?!! And when i looked up, i couldn't believe my eyes. ARIANE GOUDIE JUST SLAPPED ME?! I huffed and walked away, sad that my plan didn't work.

Jack's POV

Suddenly, Ariane appeared out of nowhere and slapped her! Yes! Wait... Ariane?! Oh god, she was bad news! She suddenly grabbed me and kissed me on the lips. I squirmed and tried to get out of her grip but it was no use. After all, she was my girlfriend, what could i do? Oh yeah... about that... I know that it was wrong of me to ask Michelle to be my girlfriend when i already had Ariane, but i hadn't seen her in ages and we hadn't talked, so i assumed that we were over. I don't even feel the sparks when we kiss anymore. I finally managed to pull away, only to be met by none other than the worst sight ever. Finn and Michelle. What were they even doing here in Ireland?! I now realised that we were ALL involved in the most huge misunderstanding ever! I decided to set things straight, and ran after that b*tchy weird girl who set us all up. I dragged her up to us, and made her - don't ask how - tell Finn, Clara, and Michelle the whole story.

Michelle's POV

Jack brought in some strange girl, and she told us all about her evil plan, and it turns out that all of us are really innocent in this misunderstanding! I was so happy, and i hugged Clara, as we apologised to each other for kissing the other person. It was all just an act of jealousy! But just as i was about to go talk to Jack, and explain why i was in Ireland, I heard a familiar voice huff "Jack, are you seriously not even gonna introduce me to your friends? I'm your freaking girlfriend, i think i deserve some respect." Everyone suddenly went silent, and i turned round to see my old friend Ariane, looking at Jack in an annoyed way. He was about to say something but i was definitely NOT going to give him a chance. I know Ariane, and i know that she NEVER lies, so i went up to Jack slowly, smirked at him, and then slapped him, before taking Clara's hand and walking away. Finn didn't follow us. Strange, i thought, why isn't he going after Clara? But he just stayed put and whispered something to Jack, who looked so broken, that i almost felt sorry. 

Clara and I took the first train back to Bristol, and when we got there, we packed our bags and went straight back to London. I think neither of us wanted any reminder of those two boys, and Bristol would be a big one.

*6 months later*

Jack's POV

I had broken up with Ariane straight after the "incident", since we both agreed that neither of us were feeling the sparks anymore. She was with my good friend Marcus Butler now, and i think they suit each other.

Honestly, i don't understand why Finn decided to stay with me and not go after Clara. Maybe it was brotherly love ;)  I was such a coward - i still hadn't got the courage to face Michelle and apologise. But i knew that it was time. I had given her some space, and some time to think, 6 months to be exact, so it was time to talk to her. I decided i would make a video about it, and see if it helps me relax. Maybe my fans will give me some advice.

Clara's POV

Michelle and I now shared a flat in central London, and we were both working as Youtube partners at the moment! Yes, that's right: Michelle got a Youtube channel, and since i would give her shout-outs in like every video, she soon gained loads of susbcribers. They loved her, since she was so funny, quirky, and generally a charismatic person to watch on Youtube! Today we were filming a collab on my channel (which we did quite often) and frankly, she was taking A.G.E.S. to get ready. To be honest, she really didn't need make-up - she was naturally pretty without it. But i think she felt better with it on. "Michelle!" I called. No answer. "MICHELLE GET YOUR BLOODY ARSE DOWN HERE NOW!!" I shouted jokingly. I heard her laugh and she came down soon, looking waaaaay prettier than usual! She honestly looked like a model. And i think i knew why... "Michelle..." i asked, smiling slyly, "Why did you put way more effort in how you look like today than you usually do?" She blushed, and said (much too quickly) "Uh, no reason..." I smiled knowingly, and said "Has this got anything to do with the fact that Joe Sugg (Thatcher_Joe) commented on one of our videos. She blushed like mad again, and looked down not replying. I gasped "I KNEW IT!! YES! Michelle and Joe sittin' in a tree, K I S S I N G------"  "Shut up, dufus!!" She shouted, while blushing like crazy. "Let's just get this video over and done with...and stop looking at me like that, Clara!" I chuckled, and turned the camera on. "Hey guys, it's Clara. And today i'm joined with none other than...... MichelleTheAmazing!" We talked about some crazy stuff, and sang a little (since me and Michelle loved singing, and our subscribers always asked us to sing together). When we finished making the video, we decided to watch some of our favourite youtubers. Which included JacksGap....yeah...just because we were mad at them, doesn't mean we didn't secretly watch their videos .........