The Next Chapter

*Jack's POV*

 I was sitting in my room playing on my ukelele when Clara suddenly ran into my room and crashed her lips into mine. I was so startled and pulled away from her angrily. What the hell was she playing at, didn't she know that i was with Michelle? I saw Michelle standing at the doorway with tears in her eyes, oh no! She probably thought that i was cheating on her! I glared at Clara. What was wrong with her?! She just ruined my relationship with my girlfriend. Urgh, i know there might be a simple explanation to her actions, but right now i can do nothing but hate her. Stupid girl.

*Finn's POV*

I came into Jack's room only to find Clara kissing Jack. Wait, what?!! I mean, i understand that i told her that i had a girlfriend, but seriously? She bounced back from me this quick?! And with my own brother? Wow, she was pathetic. I seethed in anger as i saw Michelle crying her eyes out and being comforted by Lauren. I ran up to them and started to comfort her too, while glaring at Jack and giving him the most menacing look i could manage. But i didn't dare look at Clara. Even though i was angry with her, deep down i still loved her and i knew that if i stole even one tiny glance at her, i would break down in tears and show my weak side. So i didn't look. I didn't dare.

*Michelle's POV*

I stood in Lauren and Finn's arms, crying. Why was Clara and Jack doing this to me?! Only yesterday did Jack ask me to be his girlfriend and now there they were, full on making out. I HATED them right now. Both of them. Maybe not equally, because I am pretty certain i saw Jack grab Clara and kiss her first. I am pretty sure... urgh, i can't even look at either of them right now. My heart broke and snapped straight in half when i caught them together. But i am sure that this is all Jack's fault, my conscious was right, after my bad break-up with my ex boyfriend i shouldn't have gone this fast and accepted Jack as my boyfriend. I am so stupid! I should've known he was going to be a cheating jerk. I am pretty certain that Clara is innocent in this, right? I mean, my best friend would NEVER to something like this to hurt me.... Would she? "Michelle! No Michelle please! This isn't what it looks like! Please, let us explain! Michelle, i love you!" I could hear voices behind me as i ran away from this room, this house, and most importantly, Jack.

My vision blurred from the tears that were streaming down my face like a huge waterfall. I could hear footsteps behind me as i ran across the street. Suddenly, i heard a loud scream, and then everything happened in slow motion. I saw a car coming straight at me out of the corner of my eye, and then i heard a loud "NOOOOOOOO!" and next thing i knew, Jack and I were lying on the ground, covered in a pool of blood. Then i blacked out.

WOW! Drama, right?! sorry if this seems similar to other fanfics, cuz yes i know there are lots of stories out there that have car crashes/accidents in them. big deal. I tried to make this as original as possible so hopefully nobody will get annoyed that i maybe "stole their idea" :)

sorry i won't be updating until in 1 and a half weeks since i have exams coming up, and i am also going away so ya, sorry bout that.