Match-making ;)

While Emmy and Jade were playing on the Wii in my room, i sneaked downstairs. I slowly crept to the kitchen and found Clara and Finn talking. He said something that made her giggle. It was so obvious that they were flirting! I decided to spy on them.

He stroked her cheek, and she blushed, and giggled again. That's when i had an amazing idea. I pretended i had just walked in, and said "Oh, sorry i just need to get something," i deliberately went up to Clara, and quickly said "Excuse me, sorry, can i get those..." I gently pushed her onto Finn, and they ended up kissing! The strange thing was that neither of them pulled away. When they finally did, they both went bright red. Clara muttered "I'm so sorry, i didn't mean to..."

"Thats alright," Finn said, "I actually quite.... liked that." He winked at her cheekily.

They both started to lean in again, so i said "Alright, not too much PDA please!"

They both stared at me intently, and i felt very intimidated, so I said "Ok, ok, i'll give you kids your alooooooone time." I said, stretching out the 'o' on purpose, to show them what i meant by "alone time" ;)

I went out of the kitchen, and pretended to go upstairs, when really i stayed by the door to see what would happen next. I saw them both close their eyes, and lean in again, but that's when things got a little heated, so i ran as fast as i could up the stairs!

'Yes!' i thought to myself, 'My match-making skills worked.

Mission Accomplished.'

There was a huge, smug smirk plastered onto my face as i went to sleep that night.

Finn's POV

***************

When Michelle left, I started to lean in, and i could feel Clara's hot breath. Our lips touched, and just when i was about to pull away, she gently but firmly pulled me back, and we shared a long, passionate kiss. Sparks flew, and i immediately knew that she was the one. To be honest, i already knew that from the moment i saw her behind Michelle when i came to drop Emmy off. But as we shared this kiss, i couldn't help but feel guilty. What was i doing kissing Clara? Yes, she was gorgeous and had an amazing personality, but i had to pull away. "Clara... that was amazing, but..."

"What's the matter?" she looked up at me, with her big, blue eyes, a worried look on her face.

"Clara," i began. I took a deep breath, "I... I have a girlfriend."