Clara meets Finn

Michelle's POV 

******************** 

When we got to Clara's aunt's house, i greeted her little sister Chloe, who was 5 years old and was the cutest thing ever! She had curly blonde hair and big blue eyes, and she literally looked like a little angel. Clara also had a cousin (Jade) who was 12, and she was one of those girls who thinks they are a teenager, and wears make-up because they think thats cool. I had nothing against her, she was nice to me, but i did have something against her wearing make-up and tightly-fitting clothes.

After we had all had lunch, and i got to know her aunt a bit better, Jade announced that her friend Emmy was coming over. I went up to the room i was staying at, and listened to some music, until i heard the doorbell ring. I ran downstairs and opened the door. Jack stood there beaming at me with a 12-year old looking girl. "Hello again," i said.  

He looked at me strangely and said "Again? But we've never met." 

I stared at him in shock. Was he seriously pretending he didn't know me? Wow. I did not expect him to be like that.  

So i said: "Why are you pretending like you don't remember me? We met on the train this morning, when i saved you from missing it, remember?" 

Jack looked at me for a moment before laughing like mad, and for ages! He fell to the floor laughing and i couldn't contain myself any longer "Why the hell are you laughing?! What's so funny Jack?" i shouted. 

He chuckled a bit more, before replying: "I'm not Jack! I'm Finn! Thats why you thought you met me on the train, but really, that was Jack."  

I laughed at my stupidness - how could i have forgotten that Jack had an identical twin?  

"Can we start over?" i asked. 

"Yes that would be great!" replied Finn, "Hi, my name is Finn, and you are?" 

"I'm Michelle. Nice to meet you Finn." I smiled at him. I took in his features, and although he and Jack were identical twins, i could now see the small differences: Finn had a more defined jaw line, and his hair wasn't in a quiff like Jack's. I must admit, although Finn was very handsome and fit, there was just something about Jack that captivated me, and i just wanted to talk to him all day long. 

"Ahem." i turned round to see who had fake coughed, to see Clara standing behind me, glaring at me. "Oh sorry, i didnt introduce you. this is Finn." Clara took his hand and shook it. Finn said "And what is this beautiful lady's name, may i ask?" 

Clara blushed and giggled "My name is Clara." I could instantly tell that they had chemistry together, and i smiled to myself as i thought: Time to do some match-making...