Chapter 11

Sorry about taking so long to update the last month of summer I was kinda busy and with school starting up I've been a bit overwhelmed. But with w weekend with some free time I thought I'd write! So I'll get right to it then.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DEAN POV

Is it really him? Oh god now I'm embarrassed. He looks pretty freaked out. I need to say something, but what? What do I say? Um.. "Uh.. Hi."
"Who are you? And how do you know my name?"
It really is him. That voice, his face, everything. "I.. Um.. I'm Dean. I'm from school... I've seen you around and.. Um.. Thought you would be kinda cool to hang out with.. And.."
"Let me stop you there. I may not even know you but I can tell you're lying."
"How did you know?"
"I'm home schooled."
Well that's different from the coma dream. I hope there isn't too much else that's different. "Right. I guess I should come clean shouldn't I." I take a deep breath. "I'm not a stalker I promise, but is there somewhere we can sit and talk? It might be a bit easier." He hesitates, then nods and points me to the patio, where there's a little table and some chairs.
Once we sit down I begin to tell him how I was in a coma for 3 months, some little things about what happened in the dream, how I know him, his house, and why I'm here.
"I know it sounds really crazy, but it's all true, I'm still having troubles believing that you're a real person. Then again, I did think that everything that happened in that dream was real.
I hope you think I'm not crazy...
"I don't. It's quite interesting really. It's kinda weird but weird things happen everyday right? Here, have my number and we can try and talk a bit more."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for it being so short but another chapter should be up pretty soon!