ALVIN'S COMA

Alvin's mom said to Alice that ALVIN damaged his head so bad that,even after surgery he didn't get his consciousness and doctors declared him that he went to COMA. AND she also told that even if he gets his conscious back its very rare that he will have his memories with him,he may even forget his past. :-(

HEARING THIS Alice was totally broken down into pieces.she kept on weeping and no one was able to console her,she went to the CCU and sat near Alvin,
She took his tripped hand and asked why you do this to me always Alvin,

Don't you know that ,I can't live without you.PLEASE COME BACK TO CONSCIOUSNESS,I'm dying here Alvin.she cried and then kissed his forehead,I'll be waiting for your voice to call me' ALICE' .....
saying this , Alice went to the doctors room for asking about what were the medications to be taken to make alvin cure soon from his coma, she saw something fishy with REETA -Reeta kept something in her bag and she was very abnormal,her face was sweating a lot with tension and her eyes were full of fear.After that she got a call and she left her bag in a chair and went to talk over her mobile.
ALICE went quickly and searched her bag and what she got was a small oil tin.
ALICE heard SOME FOOTSTEPS, SO she kept the bottle and went to the doctors room.
She cleared all her doubts from the doctor and sat near the CCU ROOM.
she slowly recalled the incident what happened before Alvin's accident and she understood everything....

..

.........
...
Before Alvin did that stunt ,REETA KNOWINGLY DROPPED THE BOTTLE IN THE PRACTICE AREA THAT SOME DROPS OF OIL SPILLED IN THE GROUND.when Alvin did the jump and he landed on the spot were the oil spills were more,which had slipped him to COMA.
SO THE CULPRIT IS REETA..

She thought that ,she must know the reason behind REETA'S actions and she planned to follow her.
ALICE told Alvin's mom that she will be back to hospital in two days .

ALICE went to REETA'S house the next day , when she was not in her home.
REETA'S mom was there and Alice told her that she has come to know about REETA'S past for she is gonna present a very special GIFT at her birthday.
Actually ,REETA'S MOM know Alice and so she started telling REETA'S interest ,her dislikes,her favourite food clothes,music etc etc.....WHEN EVERYTHING was over finally,alice questioned her ' AUNTY-DOES REETA HAVE ANY BOY FRIEND ???
REETA'S mom told Alice,yes off course His name is ALVIN.
ALICE THANKED her and requested her not to reveal about this secret gift to Reeta until she gives it on her birthday.
ALICE confirmed that ,Reeta must be the culprit for Alvin's coma.
Reeta must have been in love with Alvin and she couldn't digest the fact that he was in love with me.
BUT ,INSTEAD OF HARMING ME WHAT WAS THE FACT ,SHE HARMED ALVIN ..??
This was just lingering in her mind and she went to her orphanage.Alice thought that IF REETA WAS VERY ANGRY TOWARDS ALVIN,there is a possibility that she could even try to kill him when he is in hospital.
So.ALICE PLANNED......????

What was her plan...???