Cursed Boy

{This RP is mainly about one of my OC}

You were walking in the wood, late at night, when suddenly you hear a woman screaming, before you see this woman actually running in an opening, where no tree were. This woman was obviously running away from someone, or something.

She then fell, tripping over a rock. She starts to beg for whatever following her to let her be. You decided to go and help her, but before you could even make a step forward, a young man burst out of some bushes, a shovel in his hands.

All happened so fast. You heard one last loud screaming, before there was a "Splash!" and the screaming stopped. You look carefully through the darkness and your eyes widen. This man just exploded the woman's head! All there is left is a headless body with blood and brain there and there.

The man then fell on his knees, laughing quietly, the shovel a bit away of him, bloody as hell. His head suddenly snaps toward you, two glowing pupils staring at you with a smirk... Oddly followed by sobs and whimpers. He stars to move away of you, and when his back connected to a tree, he pulled his knees to his chest, hugging them and sobbing in them as well, whispering soft 'I'm so sorry' again and again and again.

What will you do?