PraNks4daYz- CaptainChaos

CaptainSparklez POV:

  I walk around the house quietly, a bowl of water in my hand. I peer out the window as I walk by it and see the ominous darkness surrounding the outside of the house. I hear small sounds of breathing and remember what I'm doing.

  As I sneak into the room where the Italian lays asleep I snicker quietly and walk closer. When I reach the side of his bed I set the bowl on the nightstand and carefully take Chilled's hand, slowly dipping it into the water. Chilled makes a small noise, kind of like a soft moan, and my face turns red as I see a small bulge lower in the blankets, knowing what it is. I go to stand, when Chilled suddenly grabs me and pins me on the bed beneath him. I feel my face turn deep red as Chilled smirks down at me.

   "Whatcha doing Sparklez?" He  whispers huskily.

  I swallow hard.

"P...Prank war." I whisper and Chilled raises an eyebrow before slowly grinding against me a bit. I feel my pants tighten and I moan quietly.

"Mm.. Yeah.. Prank war." Chilled smirks and stops, getting off me and walking to the doorway, then looking back at me. "Gotcha." Chilled walks out and I lay there evening out my breathing and looking down at the problem he caused me.

"Prank war sucks.." I mumble.