He doesn't deserve this

Jason didn't want to make bad press for his family but he did want to expose his brother just a little bit for always giving him such a bad time. He knew that he was being watched like a hawk tonight. He looked around looking for Allison but couldn't find her. Maybe her father made her stay at home tonight for he wouldn't 'make' any moves on her. Jason saw a familiar face as he smiled.

'Didn't expect to see you here,' said Jason as he saw Elizabeth, Paul's ex-girlfriend and hugged her.

'Well your parents were really nice to me when I was dating your brother,' Elizabeth said.

'I'm sorry if I messed it up between you guys,' he said.

'Don't be. I should have seen it like a mile but I was blinded by love,' she said. 'I'm just glad that I'm with someone that does love me.'

'So who's the lucky guy?' he said, joking. 'Should I beat his ass?'

'Not telling,' she said, smiling. Allison arrived with her parents and looked for Jason. She spotted him with a beautiful blonde woman that seemed like in her late 20s. She looked really beautiful with the dress she's wearing as it clung in the right places. Allison didn't know why but she felt jealous that she was with Jason. Seeing how she touched his arm as she smiled. Allison shouldn't feel like this not knowing that maybe it could be his girlfriend and didn't tell her. She knew that she shouldn't think like this knowing that Jason could see whoever he wants. Jason looked over to see Allison and smiled. He excused himself from Elizabeth and walked over to her. He felt his heart beat wildly as he saw how beautiful she looked tonight wearing the dress that showed her figure perfectly.

'Hey. Didn't think I see you tonight,' said Jason.

'I'm here,' said Allison. 'I don't want to tear you away from your date.'

'Elizabeth? She's not my date. She's actually Paul's ex. My parents invited her tonight,' said Jason. She didn't know why she felt relief about it. He can able to date anyone but she felt jealous if she saw him with someone else. 'Want something to drink?'

'Yeah. That's fine,' she said as she took his arm that he extended for her. They walked to bar and asked for 2 drinks for them. Allison looked over to him as she saw how handsome he looked in his suit. 'So uh I don't think I knew about her.' Jason looked at her.

'Elizabeth? Yeah. She tried to stay out of the lime light while she was dating my brother but things didn't work out between them,' said Jason, as he wasn't able to tear his eyes away from her.

'She's really beautiful. She's one lucky lady,' said Allison.

'She is. Tell the guy she's dating now,' said Jason, smiling. Allison smiled softly as there was a spark when their hands touched. They looked at each other as something is there between them.

'Mr. Sheppard, trying to get my daughter drunk tonight?' said Mr. Dolans. Allison felt so ashamed when her father said that to Jason.

'Dad, stop,' said Allison as she looked at her father. 'Jason wouldn't do that do that to me.'

'Maybe you should stop defending him as you know about all the stories in the magazines,' he said. Jason didn't want to argue with her father and he didn't want to hurt Allison either. Jason knew that he wouldn't do sleep with anyone.

'No, its fine, Alli,' said Jason. Allison could see how it affected him when her father said. 'It's nice to see you again, Mr. Dolans. I'll see you later, Alli.' He started to slowly walk away. Allison hated how he was treated. She looked at him in so much anger.

'How could you do this to him?' said Allison.

'I'm protecting you from him. He only wants one thing from you before he goes to the next girl and does the same thing,' said Mr. Dolans.