Why Are You Doing This?

Allison woke up as the sun hit her face softly and heard the birds chirping. She looked over and didn't see Jason there. Allison looked over and saw that she's covered with a blanket. She softly rubbed the sleep from her eyes as she stretched softly. She saw a note left by Jason. She felt her cheeks turn pink as she smiled softly.

'I didn't want to wake you as you looked so peaceful asleep. I'll be back. Love you! –Jason'

It made her heart flutter when she read the phrase 'love you'. She wondered if they were really together or if she was dreaming this. She hoped that they are together. She got up as she headed to her room to get changed. Allison heard a knock on her door as she got ready after the shower. She smiled as she saw Jason with 2 coffee cups and with a small brown bag.

'Hey. I missed you,' said Allison.

'I've missed you too,' said Jason as he softly kissed her lovely. 'Brought your favorite muffin with some coffee, skim milk and no sugar.'

'Mm. You read my mind,' said Allison, as she let him walk inside.

'Sorry if I wasn't there with you when you woke up,' said Jason.

'All is forgiving,' said Allison as she kissed him softly.

'Mm. If it's going to be like this every morning then I'm one lucky guy,' he said as he smiled softly. She giggled softly as she kissed him back softly. They sat by the window looking out.

'I'm hoping that it's not too much of me asking but are we together? Officially?' asked Allison.

'Yes. Of course. Why?' asked Jason.

'I uh was wondering,' said Allison. Jason knew why she was asking. He took her hand into his and kissed it gently.

'I'm one happy man to have you as my girlfriend,' said Jason. 'When you come into a room, you brighten everything. I wouldn't know what I would do if you didn't come back into my life.' She felt her heart flutter when he said that as she felt tears in her eyes. Tears of joy.

'Ditto,' she said, smiling. He smiled softly as he wiped away her tears softly. He kissed her softly as he didn't want anything to end. Jason and Allison lay in bed cuddling not wanting to leave. She smiled as she felt his hand on her butt. She slapped his hand away. 'Mr. Sheppard, have you no manners?'

'Maybe. Maybe not,' he said, smiling. Allison giggled as she kissed him softly. They groaned when her phone rang. Allison reached over and got her phone. She sighed softly seeing that it was Robert. She knew what he wanted and knew that he was going to talk bad about Jason. She pressed ignored and placed it to the side. 'I take it it's someone you don't want to talk to?' Jason knew that her father wanted him to spoil things for them.

'He only did my father's dirty work,' said Allison. 'Robert doesn't have a say in my life.'

'Uh I know that it's not my business but did you date him?' asked Jason.

'Yeah. We did but it was brief nothing to serious,' said Allison. She rested her chin on his chest. 'He's not the man I want. It's only you.' Jason knew that Robert wouldn't tear them apart. He softly kissed her knowing that the love they have is real. Allison kissed him back as her hand softly slipped under his shirt caressing his abs. Jason shivered under her touch feeling her tiny hand on his skin. They breathed heavily as their foreheads touched. She looked at him softly as she bit her lip softly. She wanted Jason to be her first but also want to wait for the right moment. Jason looked at her lovely. Allison had this effect on him whenever she was around him. Like she's a goddess walking among humans. Her phone rang again and she softly sighed. Allison reached over and saw that it was Robert again. She looked over to him and he nodded like saying its ok. 'Hello?'

'Didn't think you would pick up,' said Robert.

'What do you want, Robert? I'm busy,' asked Allison.

'Ouch, Alli. I thought we are friends,' said Robert, acting hurt.

'We were until you were bashing my boyfriend,' said Allison.

'So you are together with Sheppard,' said Robert.

'Yes. I am. Listen if you have nothing else to say I'm going to hang up,' said Allison.

'We should meet,' said Robert. Allison didn't answer him and hung up. Jason knew who it was.

'You ok?' he asked kissing the side of her head softly.

'I hate it how people want to make you look bad,' said Allison as she laid her head on his chest. 'I know that they want me to leave you but I know you wouldn't hurt me.' Jason caressed her back softly knowing that her family wants her to leave him.

'I know. I wouldn't hurt you in anyway,' said Jason. 'Is there any way I can make this better for you?'

'Hold me please,' said Allison. Jason held her lovely not wanting to let her go. Jason woke up as it was already noon. He softly groaned softly not feeling Allison beside him. Jason got up as he walked out of his room. He heard talking or mostly somewhat yelling. Jason walked downstairs quickly seeing Allison telling Robert off.

'Hey! Get away from her,' said Jason. He looked at her. 'You ok?'

'I'm fine. Just that Robert came here thinking that he can talk me out of here,' said Allison.

'Alli, you don't need to be here with him. You have to come with me,' said Robert.

'You better get out of my house,' said Jason, as he softly pushed Allison behind him to protect her from Robert.

'I don't have to do anything,' said Robert.

'You better leave before I call security to take you out of my home,' said Jason. Robert huffed not letting him win that easily.

'You know where to find me, Allison. He's going to leave you for someone else,' said Robert, before he walked out. Jason got so mad at this guy before he looked at Allison.

'You ok?' asked Jason.

'I'm fine,' said Allison. 'Hold me please?'Jason held her tightly in his arms as she laid her head on his chest notwanting to let go of him. Jason wanted to do everything to protect her fromthis guy.