Epilogue

'Hey, babe. Did you see my sweater?' asked Jason.

'It's on the couch,' said Allison. Jason sees it and gets it before heading to the kitchen.

'So you sure that you'll be fine, babe?' asked Jason.

'Yes, babe,' said Allison, smiling. 'You heard what the doctor said. The baby and I are fine and yes I will call you if I need you.' 2 months after the wedding, they found out that they were pregnant. Allison wasn't having any morning sickness and felt fine. The doctor told them that every pregnancy is different. She is showing a little at 4 months. Allison giggled as Jason kneeled in front of her placing his hands on her bump.

'Alright, kid. Listen to mom while I'm away and don't come yet,' said Jason, playfully. Allison giggled softly.

'Yea, babe. I doubt she or he will get here while you're gone,' said Allison, playfully.

'Hey. You never know, babe,' said Jason, smirking.

'Ok, go. Now,' she said, playfully. Jason smiled and kissed her before he left. Allison smiled as she felt lucky to be married and now to be expecting a little bundle of joy. She caressed her bump as she sat down on the couch. Allison thought about the hell they went through till get to where they are. She felt happy as she smiled. Allison heard the door open and saw Elizabeth with a bag of food. 'Hey. Didn't expect you to be here.'

'I was around,' said Elizabeth, smiles.

'Did Jason send you?' asked Allison.

'No,' said Elizabeth, laughing. 'I wanted to see how you were doing and I come with food.'

'Ok. You can stay,' said Allison, playfully.

'Yea, thanks,' said Elizabeth, laughing as she sat next to her on the couch. 'How are you feeling?'

'I've been feeling fine. No morning sickness, no nothing,' said Allison.

'So how does Jason feel about being a soon to be dad?'

'Happy actually. When we went to the doctor's and did the sonogram, we felt so much joy.'

'I know this baby will call me Aunt Liz.' Allison giggled softly at the thought.

'That's what Ellie said when we told his family about the pregnancy.'

'I know for a fact if you have girl, Jason will have a restraining order on EVERY guy out there in the world that wants to be with her. Or if it's a boy, you'll be the same way but loving and understanding.' Allison smiled at what she said. She caressed her bumped softly thinking about their soon to be blooming family.

Author's Note

Well, this is the end of the story and I hope that everyone loved it. I hope maybe I can able to continue to story. Maybe make it a few years in the future as they had their baby. But I will continue on with my next story and hope everyone enjoys it!