Paradise Vacation Or Is It?

Jason and Allison lay in his bed snuggled not saying anything after what happened with her parents. Jason wanted to make things right but he didn't want to hurt her. He looked at her softly as he caressed her back softly.

'I was thinking,' he said. Allison looked at him softly. 'We can able to take that trip that we were talking about.'

'But to where?' asked Allison.

'I hear Hawaii is really beautiful at this time of year,' said Jason.

'Is this cause of what happened?' asked Allison.

'I know it might be running away but it could be time to get away for a while,' said Jason. 'Have time for us and not.....' Allison softly kissed him as to say yes. She smiled shyly after the kiss as he smiled. 'I'll take that as a yes.'

'Yes,' said Allison. They softly kissed as they snuggled closely in bed. The next day, Allison looked out the window as they were flying over the blue crystal water. She needed this. To get away from what her father has created. Jason softly lifted her legs as he placed them on his lap.

'You ok?' asked Jason.

'I just keep thinking of why my father hates you so much,' said Allison. 'He only thinks that guys that kiss his ass would date me or 'make' me their wife.'

'I guess cause of all the crap I've done,' said Jason.

'But still it's just the press making it worse and I know you're not like that,' said Allison. He smiled as he kissed her softly. Once the private plane landed, they were taken to the hotel. Allison held his hand as they entered and greeters placed beautiful Hawaiian necklaces on their necks. The hotel looked as beautiful as the sun peered through the windows above and it reflected beautifully. They walked to their room as they checked in. Jason opened the door to their suite and let Allison walk in first. It looked beautiful as they saw the living room with old vintage Hawaiian future that looked beautiful also had a balcony that had a view of the hotel and the beach. It had a mini kitchen with a bar where they can able to have breakfast. They walked into the bedroom which is huge with a king size bed and a TV set there. The bathroom had a mini Jacuzzi and a walk in shower. Allison walked to him and kissed him softly. 'This is amazing.' He smiled as he kissed her back softly.

'You're amazing,' he said as he wrapped his arms around her waist softly. 'How about I call for room service as you take a shower and get changed for we can relax?'

'Love that idea,' said Allison as she smiled while heading to the bathroom. Jason smiled as he lightly smacked her butt. She smiled as she slapped his hand away. He chuckled softly as he went to the phone and called for room service. He sat on the couch as he sighed softly. He thought of what happened in the last few hours. Jason didn't know why her father hated him. He knew that guy Robert would do everything to make Allison change her mind and leave him. Jason rubbed his face as he tried to clear his mind of all of this. She chose him because she loved him and only him. 15 minutes later, the trolley was brought to their suite and paid for it as he gave the bellboy a really good tip. He smiled as he saw her walking out of the room.

'Hey. Just in time,' said Jason.

'That smells so good!' said Allison, as she kissed him softly. Her hair is wet from the shower and wore an oversized shirt that showed her shoulder with a pair of sweats. 'Little bit too much isn't it?'

'Not really,' he said smiling and kissed her. They sat on the couch as they watched a movie. Jason looked at her as she watched the movie. He always wondered how she became so beautiful and so caring still after what her parents are doing to them. Throwing everything at them, saying Jason would leave her for someone else and that she's only arm candy for him. She looked at him.

'What? Something wrong?' she asked.

'No. I was thinking of how far we came,' he said.

'Meaning?'

'Of how everything is thrown at us, we become stronger,' he said. 'How beautiful you are.' Allison blushed.

'I don't know about the last part but I do agree with the beginning,' said Allison. Jason smiled as he kissed her softly.

'You are beautiful and you will always be beautiful,' said Jason. He softly took the small plate from her hands and laid it on the side as he kissed her more deeply. She wrapped her arms around him as she kissed him back. She felt butterflies in her stomach as she softly slipped her hands under his shirt and caressed his abs. He shivered under her soft touch. They looked at each other softly not knowing what to do. She softly took off his shirt gently as she kissed him. Jason felt weak under her touch. Her touch on his skin set him on fire. He softly scooped her up into his arms softly asking for permission. She softly nodded as he took her to the bedroom. It became a special night for them to remember. The next morning, birds chirped as the breeze blew into their room and the light hitting Allison's back softly. She softly opened her eyes softly as she looked around. She smiled softly as she looked at the man she loves. Allison saw their clothes scattered in the room and remembering his shirt being in the living room. She softly kissed his chest softly to his shoulder then to his neck and softly to his jawline. He softly groaned as he started to stir from his sleep. She softly smiled at him.

'Hey,' she said.

'Hey,' he said, smiling. He softly kissed her gently as he caressed her back softly. 'How did you sleep?'

'I slept fine and to know that I'm waking up to a very special man next to me,' said Allison, smiling.

'Should I be jealous of him?' asked Jason, smirking.

'Maybe,' she said, smiling before she kissed him softly. They snuggled in bed as he caressed her back softly. She could hear his heart beat softly. 'You know, I never thought that I would be this happy in my life.' She looked at him softly as she smiled.

'Neither could I,' he said, smiling. 'I always had feelings for you since we were young but I never acted on them.'

'So did I,' said Allison. 'But I guess I was too scared thinking that you would reject me.'

'I would never reject you,' said Jason. 'We both have feelings for each other but the fear of being rejected made us keep it inside.'

'But look at us now,' said Allison, smiling.

'In love and in each other's arms,' said Jason, smiling as he kissed her softly. Allison smiled as she softly got up wrapping the sheet around her body. Jason chuckled softly. 'You're going to leave me just here?' Allison smiled as she got his shirt and slipped it on.

'Oh I don't know. I was thinking of having breakfast right about now,' said Allison. 'Care to join me?'

'Mm. Maybe,' said Jason. She smiled as she walked to the living room feeling him behind her. He wrapped his arms around her waist as she ordered room service for them. Jason playfully kissed her neck as Alison tried to remain calm. She bit her lip as she felt him nibble on her earlobe as she slapped his arm playfully. He smirked softly.

'you are so bad,' she said.

'I get that a lot,' he smirked as he picked her up and twirled her around playfully. She giggled.