Truth About The Brother's Ex

Jason guided her to one of the guest rooms as he softly placed her bag on the bed.

'I'm sorry if I caused a wedge between you and your parents,' said Jason.

'You didn't,' said Allison. 'I know you wouldn't.' Allison looked around the room to see how beautiful it looked as it looked better than her room.

'Uh I'll see you in the morning,' he said as he smiled softly.

'Till then,' she said. Jason smiled before he closed the door softly. He felt really dizzy just by being close to her. Allison softly sat on the bed as she felt her heart pounding. She thought that she was going to pass out. She started to get ready for bed. Jason lay in bed not able to sleep as he looked up to the ceiling. He then sat up as he saw Allison walking towards his bed. She wore one of his shirts and it looked perfect on her. She softly sat on his lap and softly started to kiss his neck gently. He bit his lip as it felt so amazing to feel her lips on his skin. He could feel himself squirm under her touch as he felt so lost. Jason softly woke up and saw that it was 4 am. It was only a dream but it felt so real. He softly sighed as he rubbed his face gently. He couldn't dream of her like that. He tried to think of something else before he could dream of her again. The next morning, Allison woke up hearing her phone ring. 'Hello?'

'Did you forget that you were going to meet us for breakfast?' said Rachel. She saw that it was 8 am. She totally forgot that she was supposed to meet up with them.

'Ok. I'll be there in a few minutes,' said Allison.

'Bring that sexy hunk with you,' she said.

'Uh no and his name Jason,' said Allison as she hung up. She got ready knowing that they were going to give her a hard time about Jason. She went to get her bag and looked out the window. Allison saw Jason by the pool drinking some coffee and wearing some swimming trunks that hung low by his waist seeing the perfect v shape. He looked so perfect and in shape. Allison didn't know what she was thinking when she headed downstairs and to the backyard as Jason had his back to her. Her hand softly caressed his back as she softly kissed his back gently. She could feel him shiver under her touch. He turned around to look at her and kissed her softly. He softly picked her up as she wrapped her legs around his waist. She shook her head softly trying not think like that of her friend. She couldn't. She knew that he wouldn't feel the same for her. Allison was able to take a car even she didn't want to be driven. Allison arrived at a corner bakery as she saw Tessa and Rachel.

'Where's that sexy hunk?' said Tessa.

'We wanted to see him,' said Rachel.

'His name is Jason and he isn't a piece of meat for the both of you to drool over,' said Allison, hating how they were looking at Jason like he was nothing. 'Can we get something then?'

'Allison?' She knew her mother's voice. She didn't want to talk to her. Tessa and Rachel knew what was going to happen.

'We'll get you something,' said Rachel. She turned to see her mother.

'What are you doing here?' asked Allison.

'I was walking by when I saw you here. How are you?' she asked.

'Don't ask like you care,' said Allison. 'You lost that right after what dad did to Jason.'

'Yes, he shouldn't have done that but he was just wanting to protect you from someone like Jason Sheppard,' she said. 'He's really not a good young man to be with.'

'No, it's someone you and dad don't approve off. Jason will always be the bad boy that all the parents will disapprove,' said Allison. 'I'm sorry but there's nothing else to say.' Allison didn't want to deal with all of this. She knew that she wanted to tell them to give Jason a chance but knew that they weren't going to do that. She went to her friends as she softly sighed.

'You ok?' asked Tessa.

'Rain check?' asked Allison.

'Yeah. It's fine. We understand,' said Rachel. Even though they love giving Allison a hard time but they were there for her when something like this happens. Allison got the coffee and muffin they got for her and took it back. Allison walked inside as she didn't want to deal with anything at the moment. Jason was walking out of the kitchen when he saw Allison walking into the house. He knew something was wrong.

'Hey. You ok?' asked Jason. Allison looked over to him softly.

'Uh yeah. I'm just going to need to clear my head and have something to eat,' said Allison.

'Want to talk about it?' asked Jason. Allison didn't want to but she knew that she could trust him. They had some coffee together.

'I just can't deal with the fact that they want to control everything that I do,' said Allison. 'I so wanted to leave that house when I turned 18 but dad told forbade me from leaving.' Allison took a nibble from the muffin. 'I just couldn't deal with it.'

'It must have been rough,' said Jason. 'Only wish I was there with you to help you.' Allison could see how much he cared about her. 'I could tell how strong you are.' She felt her cheeks turn pink.

'I don't know about that,' said Allison.

'You are. I mean, you are this beautiful strong special brilliant woman,' said Jason. 'I know anyone guy would think the same thing.'

'I know that there isn't a guy out there who would date me,' said Allison.

'I would,' said Jason. He looked at her as she felt blushed more. He loved how she blushed. Jason softly caressed her cheek softly as their faces were somewhat close. Something pulled them together before they were interrupted by Paul walking in.

'Well, Jason, why don't you stop bothering Allison for once?' he said.

'He wasn't bothering me,' said Allison, as she could feel the tension between the brothers. 'I'll see you later.' He nodded before she walked out of the kitchen.

'Great job by making her run, Paul,' said Jason as he cleared up the counter.

'Well, it's not my fault that you can't keep it in your pants,' said Paul.

'That's you not me,' he said. 'I respect women unlike you. Oh did you know that mom and dad invited Elizabeth last night? She's dating this new guy now and I know for the fact that she's really in love with this guy who shows her respect. Unlike you did when you cheated on her with her best friend.' Jason was about to walk away before he got grabbed and got punched hard. Jason groaned. He could see Paul pissed off.

'I did care about her but you ruined it for me,' said Paul.

'Wasn't my fault that you couldn't tell her the truth,' said Jason. 'It was also not my fault that you couldn't keep in your pants when you did her.' He got an ice pack from the fridge before he headed to his room. He knew that he was going to have a major black eye later on. Jason softly placed it over his eye as he lay in bed, sighing. He didn't want to deal with the fact that the press will say that he got into a bar fight the night before over some girl he didn't care about. He only cared about Allison. He heard a soft knock on his door. 'Go away, Ellie.'

'Uh it's Allison.' He softly sat up. 'Is it ok if I come in?'

'Uh yeah,' said Jason. She walked into his room softly.

'Everything ok? I could hear things coming from the kitchen,' she said.

'Yeah. Everything's ok,' he said.

'I'm sorry for what happened between you and Paul,' said Allison.

'Don't worry about it. I had worse spat about him before,' said Jason. She knew that she was at fault for what happened.

'Are you sure you are ok though?' asked Allison as she softly removed the ice pack from his eye. 'You sure that you don't want the doctor to see it?'

'I'll be fine. I had worse things happen to me,' said Jason. He could feel his heart beat a lot faster as their hands touched softly. She looked at him softly as she softly bit her lip handing him the ice pack.

'Make sure that you keep on there,' said Allison, smiling shyly.

'I will,' said Jason, smiling. She walked out ofhis room. She leaned against his as she tried to think straight. Jason didn'tknow why but everything was such a whirlwind. He laid back on the bed thinkingabout what he wanted to do and to make sure he would tell her the truth about hisfeelings for her.