Will You Marry Me?

Chapter 17

Jason came back and heard soft music being played. He smiled as he saw Allison out by the small balcony sipping on some coffee. He walked over and opened the slide door.

'Hey, beautiful,' said Jason, as he kissed her.

'Hey,' said Allison as she kissed him back softly. 'Sorry if I'm out there right now.'

'Don't worry about it,' he said.

'Is everything ok?' she asked.

'Uh it will be,' he said. Allison looked at him softly as Jason took out a velvet box and placed it on the table.

'Jason, is this.....'

'Open it.' Allison takes it and softly gasped as she's saw a diamond engagement ring. Jason softly took her hand softly in his. 'I loved you ever since you came back into my life. I've never stopped loving you. We went through hell and back as we got stronger than ever. I want to love you with all of my heart. Will you marry me?' Allison felt so much emotions as tears streamed down her cheeks as this man just proposed to her. The one man that loved and adored her ever since she returned back into town. She loved him so much.

'Yes,' said Allison, smiling through the tears. 'Yes!' Jason smiled as he placed the ring on her finger and kissed her deeply. Allison pulled him closer as she kissed him deeply. 'I love you so much.'

'I love you too, Future Mrs. Sheppard,' said Jason. She smiled through the tears as she looked at him. 'I can't wait till we start our future.'

'Neither can I,' said Allison, smiling. They were snuggled on the couch looking out the window. 'I can tell that Ellie will try to get details about everything when people find out.'

'But it's our wedding and I know she will pester me about it,' groaned Jason. Allison smiled softly at the thought about it. There was a knock on the door. 'Who could that be?' Jason walked to the door and opened it. He smiled as he saw Elizabeth. 'Hey. Didn't expect to see you here.'

'I just wanted to see if everything was ok,' said Elizabeth as she walked in. She saw Allison and smiled. 'I wasn't interrupting anything am I?'

'No. You're fine,' said Allison. 'We just didn't expect anyone to come by, that's all.'

'We just thought that we would get away a little bit,' said Jason.

'Everything ok now?' asked Elizabeth.

'Yea. It is now,' said Jason, smiling. She looked between Jason and Allison.

'Ok. I'm getting the vibe about something,' said Elizabeth. 'Something good?'

'Uh. Yea, something did happen,' said Jason, smiling. Allison smiled as she showed the engagement ring.

'OH MY GOD! When?' said Elizabeth, as she went to Allison.

'Just a minute ago,' said Allison, as she showed her the engagement ring.

'You did well, Sheppard. I told you that you did well by staying with this woman,' said Elizabeth, smiling. 'Congratulations, you guys!'

'I'm glad you're happy but we also want to tell my parents before anything gets out,' said Jason.

'And also we or should I say me saying if you can be my maid of honor?' asked Allison.

'Yes. Yes, I will do that for you. It'll be an honor to be your maid of honor,' said Elizabeth, smiling as she hugs them both. 'I will keep this a secret for the both of you.'

'Thank you,' said Jason.

'You are the only one we know that supported us and also Jason's family,' said Allison.

'Except Paul,' said Jason.

'That part is true,' said Elizabeth.

'We will have something small,' said Allison.

'We will make this happen,' said Elizabeth.Jason and Allison felt happy about the support but they also hoped to getsupport from his family too.