Chapter Three - Banana Pancakes

Chapter Three

Girl's POV~

Last day at the hospital

Toby and I were standing at the check out desk. He had given me clothes: A light blue "Tobuscus" shirt, a sports bra, underwear, shorts, socks, and these really cute shoes--Converse I think?

He gave me a hair tie and I put my hair up in a high bun.

As we were waiting for my check out to be confirmed I looked at Toby and said "They're not coming are they?"

"Who?"

"My parents... Or someone in my family."

"I don't know..."

Then there was silence as we waited for the rest of the papers.

I had to give my self a name, a birthday, an age, an address (I just put Toby's), and information I should know about myself, but I had forgotten.

My name, was Girl Ziemlich (which Toby came up with), which means "Pretty" in German.

My age would be 24; I looked that old anyways.

My birthday would be March the 2nd because Toby's birthday is March the 3rd and we thought it would be cool.

I got a social sercurity number and all that jazz.

So I was now officially Girl Ziemlich.

As we walked out of the hospital, I looked around at my surroundings.

"Hey, we're going shopping." Toby said in a gay lisp.

"Why?" I asked, checking out his car.

"You're going to need a new wardrobe. Plus, I just got paid." He said, still in a lisp.

"Alrighty... Will this be fun?" I asked as I got into the car.

He started the engine and said "Depends if you like trying on clothes or not."

First place we went to was "Ross" and we got at least eight outfits from there, and underwear.

"I'm- So- Tired-," I said gasping as we carried the bags to the car.

"Heh- Well the fun- doesn't stop- yet," he said also gasping his words.

I groaned, "Now what- do we have- to get?!"

"Stuff for you- to sleep in. And girl shampoo and stuff- like that."

I groaned and Toby just laughed.

I was in the changing stall of the next store we went to when I got stuck trying to put on a Push-up bra.

"Toby! I need your help in here!" I yelled for him as I struggled.

"Uh, Okay." He said covering his eyes as he came in.

"Why are you covering your eyes?" I asked.

"Well... You're shirtless right?"

"Yeah, so? Does it matter? You've seen boobs before right? Just come over here and help me." I said dragging him over towards me making him uncover his eyes.

I was trying to put on the bra up side down and I had one side over my shoulder and the rest on my torso.

Toby laughed and avoided looking down lower than my neck line, but slipping glances and I blushed slightly.

"Turn around." He spun me around, took off the bra, and showed me how to put it on right.

Then I looked at myself in the mirror.