Chapter Ten - Living Dead Girl

Toby's POV~

Emily and I drove in her car while Seth and Girl went in the van.

Emily had an interesting music list. Avenged Sevenfold, Fall Out Boy, All-American Rejects, Panic! At The Disco, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, The Offspring, and Rob Zombie.

She played the song 'Living Dead Girl' by Rob Zombie, which freaked me out a little bit... The mental image of Girl being turned into a zombie... I just didn't want that to go through my mind.

-Music-

Crawl on me, sink into me, die for me. Living dead girl.

I started getting paranoid, "Can you turn that crap off?" I said kind of harshly, driving faster with every spin of the course.

"First of all, it isn't crap. Second of all, all you have to do is ask nicely. Jeesh."

-Music-

 Living dead gi-.

She turned it off.

"Thank you. I'm sorry I was being harsh," I said, trying to be apologetic, but she was just getting on my nerves.

We drove in silence until we got there. When we finally pulled up to the barn, there weren't any zombies attacking.

"...No..." I gasped, stopping the car and looking at the now beat up barn.

"No... No... No!" I ran out of the car leaving the door open and I ran to the barn and pushed the doors open.

She... She was standing there, my mom.

"Mom?..." I said almost in relief.

Then she slowly turned herself around grunting and started to run towards me. Her stomach had been ripped out and she was bloody all over...

"Mom!" I screamed as I tried to get her off of me.

I heard a gunshot and my mom fell to the ground.

Girl's POV~

I shot his mom... She was an undead corpse and I wasn't going to let her kill, harm, or eat him.

He fell to the ground on his knees and held his mom.

I walked up to him and he turned to look at me and I bent down next to him as he cried in my chest.

"I can't believe I'm seeing Toby Turner cry! Oh man... It's the worst thing in the world..." Emily said quietly to Seth as she started to tear up seeing Toby so sad.

"Get... Get me out of here..." Toby said softly but viciously.

"I ... I can't be here, I need to leave... Now...!" 

I wrapped his arm around my shoulder and told Emily and Seth to grab our supplies from here and get in the cars. We would need a new place to stay.

Emily and Seth took her Ferrari and Toby and I took the van.

I was driving and Toby fell asleep in the back, then... We ran out of gas.

"Crap!"

I pulled over, as did Emily and Seth. Seth was happy because he got to drive a Ferrari.

"What's wrong?" Seth asked as he and Emily walked over to me.

"It's out of gas... Where did you put the gas?" I asked Seth.

"Did you check the trunk?" Seth walked over to there and popped to trunk open.

"Aaah, there." He picked up a full gas tank.

He started filling it up when we had... Unwanted company.

"Uh, Guys... I think you better hurry... The bros are here," Emily said.

At first I was confused, then I looked around, "The undead... Seth hurry!"

"I'm going! I'm going! Just shoot some off; I'm almost done!" Seth yelled back.

"Did you call them bros?" I looked over to Emily, she shrugged and said, "I'm a Pewdiepie fan."

Then she went down to her Ferrari and I went to the head of my van.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, head shots I was gladly shooting them down.

I looked at Emily and she was having a hard time.

"Uh! Guys! Help!" She yelled.

I ran over there "Don't know you know to shoot one of these?" I yelled as I took her gun and shot off as many as I could.

"Well, Uh... No..." She stuttered.

"I thought you said you killed your mom!"

"She's fat! Plus she was tangled up in something!"

"Seth! We have to go now!" I yelled as they got closer and closer.

"Done! Get in the cars! Hurry!" Seth yelled. He ran over to Emily's car, jumped in, turned it on, and started driving away. I ran to the van and turned it on and started driving also.

"Girl...?" Toby said, waking up. 

"Shhh, It's okay Tobes, I'm here." I grabbed his hand from the back and squeezed it.

"O... Okay..." He lay back down and I took a few deep breaths. 

Where the hell are we going to go now?

_____________________________________________________________________________

Okay, if you have ever played "The walking dead THE GAME" Then you will understand the characters in my next chapter C: Hehe And if you look on the cats, you'll notice it got way smaller.

Bless your face, KEEP READING!~ Peace Off AH-BEWP.

(Holy Crap... 352 reads?! THANK YOU. I'm Dieing :'D)

(OH! and thank you to Rissawesome, she edits all my chapters ((Mistakes in chapters or typos.)) when I'm done with them. :D)