Chapter Eleven - Trouble Maker

Toby's POV~

I woke up in a dark room besides the light coming from the cracks from the bordered windows. I was alone in a bed, the sheets smelled fresh and nice, they smelled like Girl when she woke up in the morning.

Did I sleep the whole time?

I got up stretching and yawning, I opened the door to a lighted hallway. The walls were painted green and also had bordered up windows.

"Hello? Anyone?" I said aloud I had just socks on but, I could still feel the cold wooden floor.

I opened a door, it was to the living room. There I saw everyone sitting on the floor eating something. I didn't know why they didn't use the couch or a table but I let it pass me.

"Girl?" I put my hand on her shoulder, I started hearing a low grumbling noise coming from her.

"Girl!?" She turned quickly and pinned me to the floor then everything went black.

I woke up again in a panic, screaming almost.

"Toby?! Toby?! Are you okay!?" Girl said looking back, she was still driving.

I breathed a sigh of relief, "Yeah I'm fine, Girl. Where are we?" I asked sitting up.

"On the outskirts of town, we looted some places and I found some wine and stuff. Were going to have a little fun tonight." She said calming down.

"Oh... So, what you just left me in the car?" I said jokingly.

"Well... Uh... Yeah... Sorry."

I sat back and day dreamed.

"We're here." I snapped out of it and looked around.

It had a brick fence wall on the inside, and mirror on the outside of the wall. The windows were replaced with metal or steel, had a metal door, and oak hard walls. Clearly this was made for the Zombie Apocalypse it even had a electric fence!

"Whoa! How did you find this place?!"

"Emily had a boyfriend up here once and he made her this house since she was all for the Zombie Apocalypse." Girl laughed.

"That's so unreal, like I don't even understand how, how in the world did we get this lucky?"

"I know right?! You're lucky Emily's a fan."

We pulled up to the huge parking garage, it had all sorts of tools and guns it even had an extra car.

We walked in and the walls were even filled with guns and weapons.

Emily and Seth were playing Black Ops 2 Zombies in the living room, even the electricity worked.

"That's ironic." Girl mumbled looking at Seth and Emily.

"How did you guys get here so fast?" I asked sitting on the couch watching them play on the flat screen TV.

Seth and Emily paused the game and gave me the 'seriously?' look.

"We were in a Ferrari, Toby." Emily said sarcastically acting if I'd known her for years.

I rolled my eyes and looked around. It had three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a weapon room, a supply room, and even the food had it's own room.

"Welp. We're set." I said sitting back down on the couch after my tour.

Girl came out of the kitchen, "Time to celebrate!" She said popping open wine and setting down beer.

We played music probably a bit to loud but we didn't care.

~Hours Later~

I found my self drunk and kissing someone, I hope it wasn't Seth...

We fell onto the bed of one of the rooms and I ran my hand through their hair, it was long defiantly a girl.

I hope it was Girl or I'm going to be boned.

I looked at the person but I couldn't make out the face and automatically my lips found there face again.

I took off their shirt and kissed their body, she took off my shirt and got on top of me.

I could tell she was smiling or smirking she was pressing my abs and I grabbed her back to me.

My vision still blurred, I didn't have my contacts on and the drunk-ness didn't help trying to make out who she was.

She ran her hands threw my hair touching my body I shrived at every touch. I looked at her, she looked at me bit her lip and we nodded.

It happened.

I just pray this was Girl.

Or I'm in trouble.

_____________________________________________________________________________

PLLOOT TWIST. ;D Awh yeah Not much to day, sorry this took so long. LOVE YAZ.

Bless your face, KEEP READING. Peace off! Ah-Bewwwpppp!!~

(OH! and thank you to Rissawesome, she edits all my chapters ((Mistakes in chapters or typos.)) when I'm done with them. :D)