Chapter Seven - We Found Love in a Hopeless Place

Toby's POV~

I let go of her and looked into her eyes. I wiped away her tears and cooed her.

"I knew you would be okay. You're a tough cookie," I said with a smile as I wiped some hair out of her face.

We pulled up to the place where we were staying at.

It was a school gym. We barricaded it and had a lot of supplies, but we were out of medication and we were going to need some--that's the reason we went to the hospital.

I actually thought Girl was dead... I never would've guessed she was still alive. The worst part about it was that I was starting to get back together with Olga, but now... I have Girl. She's mine again, and I won't let her get away from me after all we've been through. I won't ever give up on her so easily.

We pulled up to the gym and parked near the entrance. I had to carry Girl and Seth got her bag.

"Guys! Guys! Look!" Seth said, sifting through Girl's backpack.

I went over to Seth, still carrying Girl.

"Meds!"

Everyone shouted for joy, but Girl was still quiet.

We ran inside.

Olga came running towards me, "Tob-"

She stopped when she saw Girl.

"I found her..." I said with a smile as I looked at Girl, still with a blank expression on her face.

April, Ciara (my niece), Noelle (Sean's wife), Gabe's wife and my mom (Jackie) came towards me.

"Let us have her," Said my mom as they took her away and started cooing her.

Olga walked up to me and looked really mad.

"What about us, huh? You just going to stop what you started?" She yelled.

"Olga. Stop. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have gotten involved with you. Girl is my... My girl-friend. (Insert Pun Here) I shouldn't have given up on her that quickly."

"Oh! So getting "involved" with me was bad? Do you know what this kind of crap does to a girl Toby? No! Like you care anyways."

She was silent for a second, then just punched my arm really really hard and stormed off.

"Ow!" I yelled at her.

"GOOD." She yelled back as she cleaned her guns.

I shook my head and Jack came over to me.

"I need to go... I need to go protect her," he said softly.

He was talking about his girlfriend. She lived pretty far away from here and he felt he needed to be with her.

"... I can't stop you..." I said mumbling my words.

We looked at each other for a moment, then bro hugged.

"Please. Please stay safe, man. Protect Girl. You are her everything," he told me.

"You too, man..." We said our goodbyes, but before he left, I heard screaming and yelling.

It was coming from Olga and Girl.

Jack and I ran up to them.

"You tried to kill me! You knew I was allergic to chocolate and you tried to kill me! Why?!" Girl screamed at Olga.

"Shut the hell up! If you would've just died like a good little girl, Toby would still be mine!"

"Screw you!"