Chapter Four - Kiss N Tell

Chapter Four - Kiss n Tell

Girl's POV~

That night~

It was about 12am and I couldn't go to sleep. My bed was so damn uncomfortable and Toby's bed was so warm and comfy! I knew what I had to do.

Toby was sleeping as I walked in. I smiled at him and just looked at how cute he was sleeping.

Stalker.

SHUT UP BRAIN.

YOU KNOW HE LOOKS CUTE.

Anyway, I just climbed in bed with him and he woke up and said "Girl..? What are you doing..? Are you okay?"

"Cuddle." I grunted.

"Isn't this weird to you...? I mean, I have only known you for awhile and this is the second time I've slept with you."

"Cuddle!" I grunted louder.

Toby just laughed and wrapped his arms around me and using his baby voice he says, "Come here, you nugget."

He pulled me close I could feel his chest on the back of me, this time I was lucky he had no shirt on.

I turned towards him and we smiled at each other and he pushed back a piece of my hair.

He leaned in and so did I.

Then...

I...

Tickled him!

He laughed like crazy "Girl! Stop! Nooo!" I laughed and continued.

"Pay backkkkk!" I yell then he found his way around me and tickled me back.

"Ahh! Toby No! Stop!" I begged, "Toby! Stop! I'm gonna pee!!" He paused for a second looking to see if I was serious. I just winked and tickled him.

But some way, he pinned me down on top of the bed.

I stuck out my tongue, then we just looked at each other for a moment.

Then, he bent right down and kissed me.

And it wasn't peck.

Oooh no. Not even close.

But it wasn't a make out either, sigh.

It was a long meaningful passionate kiss.

He meant it and I meant it.

Then he backed away slowly.

I was blushing like hell and he was too. He got off of me and sat up and so did I.

"I'm... I'm uh... Sorry..."

I looked over at him and he looked over to me.

I smiled widely and laughed.

Toby was confused, but rolled his eyes and smiled at me laughing.

"You're such a dork." I said smiling at him.

I hugged him and he hugged me back.

"Now come on, I'm tired. LET'S SLEEP!" I said and wrapped his arms around me to show him that it wasn't awkward or weird for me and he just hugged me tighter.

The next morning.

Toby's POV~

I woke up with her on my chest. I smiled and was about to kiss her forehead, but then I kept remembering how long I've known her.

This is going way too fast for me.

But do I really care?

I just want her now...