Chapter 10

Chapter 10

The next day, I lay in bed and still think about what Dave told me. I can't be in love with him but yet something as small as him kissing another girl, when we aren't even dating, hurt me. So maybe Dave could be right- maybe. But I'm not ganna over think it; it kept me up all night. So I get dressed and sluggishly walk down the steps to the living room... and find it empty, like completely deserted. Did I really sleep in that late that they had to leave without me? I walk into the kitchen and find a note on the counter top from Alex-

                                      'Hey, we left to the mall for some coffee. Don't

                                     worry, we wouldn't do anything fun without you :)

                                     I'll bring you something back. Love ya- Alex!'

Well what am I ganna do now? Is Dave here? Maybe he can take me somewhere!

                                   'Oh and we took Dave with us!' I find on the back.

Really? Are you kidding me? Well... I should give myself a compete tour of this house, I didn't get a full one, and I haven't bothered to ask for one either. I walk towards the back of the kitchen and stop when I find a set of French doors. Beyond them was probably the best feature in the house- a beautiful pool. Forget about the tour! I'm ganna go swimming! I run up to my room and change into the only bathing suit I can find- a ruby red bikini. My favorite one. It's exposing, but nobody's ganna see me, and I seriously need a tan. I grab my towel, tanning lotion, sunglasses, phone and walk back to the new found pool. When I walk out, I'm momentarily stunned by the sunshine, and the extreme heat. I wobble barefoot too one of the many beach chairs and lay my towel down and grab my tanning lotion to put some on. After that, I put my sunglasses on, and a bird shaped silly band on my waist, for a sun tattoo. I usually do this with Aubrey, but she left me forever alone in this house. Oh well, I need some alone time. I lay down and sign in bliss from the amazing sunshine. Next thing I know, I fall asleep.

(Austin's P.O.V)

I wake up, a little after noon and I already know nobody's here. It's way too silent and I know Alex can't stay quiet for a long time. So I decide today would be a great pool day. I brush my teeth, put on my trunks, grab my towel, and head downstairs. Little did I know that I'd find a sleeping Aria... on my beach chair... in a bikini. She was defiantly  a lot tanner than I last saw her. She suddenly turned around, giving me a lovely view of her backside. I sit on the lawn chair opposite her, and wait till she wakes up.

(Aria's P.O.V)

I wake up, and quickly check the time on my phone. Hmm, only 30 minute asleep. Good, this tanning lotion works quick, so I need to jump into the pool before I get any darker. I take my glasses off, and let my hair loose, jumping into the cold pool. When I resurface, I float on my back and look to the sky.. and into the all too familiar eyes of Austin. I shriek  loudly and start splashing in the water, probably resembling a fish, but I don't care, he scared the shiz out of me! He quickly jumps in the water, and in an instant he was by my side, holding my waist up, so that I'd stop splashing around.

"Are you okay?" he asks, worriedly.

"Okay? Okay?! You nearly gave me a heart attack, and you ask if I'm OKAY?! No I'm not okay! I almost died!" I say, over dramatically holding my chest. He laughs a little, despite my scowling face and starts splashing me in the face. OH hell no. I splash back with more force and that's how me and Austin ended up with water guns and a bag filled with water balloons. It's officially war. I'm hiding behind the enormous willow tree near the pool, while Austin is no where to be found. I step from behind the protecting tree, and right away, I'm soaked from all the water that Austin is throwing at me. Looks like he was hiding behind the water bar in the pool. Figures. I throw all my water balloons at him, and almost empty out my water gun, from shooting it at him. When we officially run out of all of our weapons, Austin comes out of the pool, towards where I am standing.

"Uhh... Whatcha doin' there Austin?" I say nervously as he steps closer and closer.

"Oh nothin' much Aria," he mocks.

"Well then why are you coming closer," I mutter, wide-eyed as I start to back up.

"Pay back," he says before lunging forward, scooping me in his arms, and sending us crashing into the water below us.

****************************************************************************************************************

(A/N) Another chapter! Yay, Aria and Austin are on good terms now!

Keep leaving me comments, votes and reads! Love you guys.

Btw- Aria on the side! And Austin playing basketball <333