Chapter 24

(UNEDITED)

Chapter 24

(Aria's P.O.V)

Austin tells me that the ride will take a while, so I plug my phone into the car and start playing One Direction's new album, "Midnight Memories" aka the best album there ever was. It's absoultely my favorite album of all time. The song "Diana" starts to play and I smile softly. This is my favorite song. I start singing and catch Austin smiling at me from the corner of my eye.

"Diana, let me be the one to light a fire inside those eyes. You've been lonely, you don't even know me, but I can feel you crying. Diana, let me be the one to lift your heart up and save your life. I don't think you even realize, baby you'd be saving mine."

Oh my God it's beautiful.

After "Diana", "Midnight Memories" comes on and I start fangirling in my seat.

"You have to hear Harry's scream. It literally gives me life," I explain to him, after I basically moan when it comes on.

"So I have competition?" he smirks.

"Hell yes," I say, completely serious. I mean, don't get me wrong, I really really like Austin, he's the first person that gives me this feeling, but I mean Harry Styles? THE Harry Styles? It's not fair. He pouts, but smiles at me anyways, "you know, they're not that great."

"YOU MEAN YOU MET THEM?!" I scream, alarming Austin.

"Y-yeah... a few weeks ago..." he mumbles quietly.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?! OH MY GOD WERE THEY BEAUTIFUL?! OF COURSE THEY WERE! DID YOU DIE? I KNOW I WOULD! OH MY GOD I'M GANNA CRY I'VE BEEN WANTING TO SEE THEM IN CONCERT FOR 3 YEARS, BUT I NEVER GOT THE CHANCE. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH. I-I OH MY GOD I CAN'T. YOU LUCKY BUTT!" I rant.

"C-calm down. It was okay, no I didn't die," he chuckles before continuing, "I can get you to meet them if you'd like."

My eyes go extremely wide and I start to scream like a mad woman.

"Oh my God, thank you thank you thank you. I will love you forever!" I screech attacking him in a bear hug, and kissing all over his face.

"Although I really love all of this affection, I don't want to die today," he laughs, that beautiful laugh that I love so much.

"Oh crap, I forgot you were driving!" He laughs again, and I smile a wide, extremely happy smile. Best day ever.

After settleing myself, I realize that we still have a pretty long drive ahead to where ever we're going, so I go on twitter.

"Oh shit," I cuss on accident, when I open up my page.

"What happened?" he asks, worridly, eyes still on the road.

"I freaking have 1.5 million followers and I've been verified! Holy shiz, the last thing I tweeted about was wanting chicken nuggets! How did this happen?" I ask, in shock.

"Check your mentions!" he suggest, an excited smile playing on his face. I do as said, and find the reason why. Management tweeted that I'm now working with their company and many many Mahomies tweeted to and about me. Holy. Freaking. Shizballs.

"This is amazing! This is all happening so quickly... am I dreaming? This only happens in movies! Our relationship, me singing on the radio, meeting amazing people, getting signed, and now all of these amazing Mahomies tweeting so many nice things to me! What did I do to have so many good things happening to me? And to think, I almost didn't even come on this trip. I would've been sitting on my couch, eating icecream and watching Teen Wolf for the entire summer. Oh my God, thank you so much Austin, thank you Jesus, thank you chicken nuggets, thank you taco bell, thank y-" I get cut off when my phone starts ringing. I check the screen, and see that it's 'the one person I'm kind of scared to talk to the phone to right now' calling.

"Aw poo," I mumble, anwering the phone.

"He-hey mom, mommy, moth-"

"HOW DO YOU GET SIGHNED TO A RECORD LABLE AND NOT EVEN HAVE THE NERVE TO CALL ME?! HOW DID I HAVE TO GET A CALL FROM A RANDOM MAN CLAIMING TO BE YOUR BOSS?! BOSS! AND WHO IS THIS 'AUSTIN MAHONE' HE WAS TALKING ABOUT?! OH MY GOD ARIA, ARE YOU PREGNANT?! DID YOU GET KIDNNAPPED?! WHAT THE HELL, ARIA!" she screams on the other side of the line, making me flinch and laugh in fear.

"S-see what had happened was..."

****************************

haaaaay yall. well i updated again. I hope i update more frequently bc i want to continue this nice cycle i have going. directioners, mahomies, and other people reading this, i hope youve enjoyed this chapter! next chapter will be waaay better, and longer, i promise :). the next update might be like on friday or saturday because i have extremely scary and hard testing (for Algebra :'() tomorrow and i have to study my butt off today :(. anyways, thank you for continuing to read this story, i hope to make many more stories in the future :)

oh and that "Video" i was going to make for yall to know me, I might make it soon. i want to "connect" more with the people reading this!

oh and comment if youre going to the WWA tour in philly! so we can meet :)

VOTE

COMMENT

AND KEEP READING!

thank you lovely people :)