Back? Please read

Hey so uh I've been gone for quite some time and it's obviously for a few reasons. I continue to get many emails regarding comments made on the story and people telling me that they love the story and want me to update. Well, I think I will! This is the first story I've ever written (it's pretty obvious from the first few chapters) so I updated quite a lot at first, but I stopped  because I never found the time to write. I plan to go into journalism in college and what kind of writer doesn't find the time to write? So I've decided to continue this story. What better way to improve my writing than writing a story, am I right ;)? Anyway, I plan to continue this book and finish it (hopefully). I know that a lot of you really love this book (and I thank you so much for it!) so I don't want to let you down... BUT... I do have a bit of disclaimers...
1. This is a good one. Since I plan on improving my writing, this story will be written a lot better, no longer that 14 year old writing her first fan fiction.
2. I became a fan of Austin Mahone a few years ago (since he did YouTube videos) and I was absolutely in love. I've watched every single video he's posted, bought every song, shit, he was my first concert! But recently (pretty much since I stopped writing this story) I've fallen less in love. Don't get me wrong, I still like him, but I'm not as die hard a fan as I used to be. So, this is the disclaimer, I will STILL use the characters in the story (Austin, Alex, Zach, Robert, Aria, etc) but I'll be putting my own twist to it. I plan to do something different with the story, in a way that I hope you all love! Aria will still be Aria, Austin will still be Austin, but since so many things have changed since the last time I updated, this story will change as well. Remember, it's in a GOOD way. So please, hang on with me while I try to write a kick ass chapter for you guys and thank you so so so fucking much for readying and commenting on this story, PLEASE CONTINUE TO DO IT!! It's what has pushed me to continue writing! So leave comments on what you want to read, who you'd like to join the cast, etcetera etcetera. Once again, thank you all so much for reading and commenting and just supporting this story in all. It's a big deal for me, even though it's just a fan fiction on wattpad, so thank you so so much! I'll be back pretty pretty soon to update ;)