Chapter 13

Chapter 13

(Austin's P.O.V)

After I heard Aria sing, I knew I defiantly wanted her in my life as my girlfriend. She has the voice of an angel, not to sound corny. If I thought I was nervous before, I'm extremely nervous now. After the interview, I walked Aria back to my car, and we were off. "Where are we going?" she asks. I look towards her beautiful face, and nervously bit on my bottom lip. "It's a surprise" I say. She pouts, and says, "What? I hate surprises!" I smirk a little at her glum face, and look out the window. This is defiantly a good surprise.

(Aria's P.O.V)

After about an hour of silent driving, I'm feeling a bit nervous. What if he's driving me to a secret location to slaughter me?! Wait, what? Aria, you're getting paranoid. He's just a 17 year old pop star... not something to worry about. Unless he's a serial killer on the side! Okay, now I'm just going crazy. I look at Austin's calm and serene face, and when he catches me staring, he smiles back at me. I look away quickly and the horrible thoughts about him disappear. Why would he kill me? He just a regular kid... no more horror movies. 10 minutes later and we get to a completely empty beach. Like completely deserted. He parks the car in the empty lot, and kills the engine. "We're here!" he says excitedly. "The beach?" I say, utterly confused. Why would we go to the beach of all places?

"Yeah! I thought I'd be a good idea to have a picnic on the beach. Unless you don't want too... I mean we coul-"

"No! This is perfect," I interrupt him. The beach is the best place to be at right now. Especially in this weather.

"Great! I have a picnic basket filled with food. Are you hungry?"

"No," I say just as my stomach grumbles. He laughs and takes my hand, leading the way down the sandy beach.

*****************************************************************************************************************

(A/N) Sorry for the extremely short update, and the timing too! But I couldn't update because I broke my finger :'(. It hurts like hell too. But uh, I'll try to update sooner. I might just give up on this story, I feel that not many people like it :/, comment, and message me on what to do <3. Keep voting, reading, commenting, and messaging me <3 love ya'll. And did you see Austin at the awards? I almost fainted <333

Austin on the side <33