Chapter 20

Late update :( sorrrrrryyyyy :(. Please check the authors note on the side!! :) enjoy!!

Chapter 20

(Aria's P.O.V)

Until bitch Brandi decides to come ouside.

"Oh did I inturrupt something? she asks in her stupid high pitched voice.I just roll my eyes and try to ignore her but Austin has a different idea.

"Stop acting like a bitch to my girlfriend," he starts and she gasps, "she did nothing to you to deserve your attitude. Aria's too nice to say anthing but I've had enough. You and your friend need to get the hell out of my house... Now!" he yells at her. My heart swoons, he just defended me. I smile at her and kiss Austin, thanking him. I hear clapping in the background and notice that Alex, Rob, Zach, Aubrey, Rose, Sarah, and Trisha came outside to witness what Austin said to Brandi. She grabs Trisha and almost runs to her car but before they could get far enough, we hear Trisha yell "BYE GUYS!!" and Brandi telling her to shut up. Once I hear the sweet sound of Brandi's car leaving the driveway, I wrap my arms around Austins neck whispering, "thank you, that meant alot."

"That was so cute!" Rose breaks the silence after they left. I blush and hide my face in his neck.

"Awwww!" say all the girls, deepening my blush. They notice my embarrassed state and slowly go back inside the house, leaving Austin and I alone, once again.

"Thank you," I tell him again.

"You're my girlfriend now Aria, I kind of had to defend you. She's lucky she's not a guy," he smiles. I kissed him again, he's so sweet. We get up and decide to go inside because I was getting pretty cold. Once inside, I face the one thing I didn't want to see. Aubrey, Sarah, and Rose standing at the door with a camera and extremely creepy grins.

"Smile!" they yelled in sync. I was unprepared, but Austin grabs my face and slams his lips against mine just as the flash goes off. The camera was a cute vintage poleroid camera, so the photo come out right away. Sarah grabs the photo and shakes it before "awwwing" at it again with Rose and Aubrey. Austin snacthes the photo from her and puts it inbetween us so i can see it too. It's absolutley perfect.

"This is our first official photo ever," he points out.

"And probably the best," I whisper, still beaming over the photo.

*Next Morning*

I groan as I open my eyes to the ray of light coming from the open window. I look over to my right and see Austin sleeping peacefully. No, we didn't do anything, so don't get any ideas. He looks so... beautiful. I never thought of the day i'd find a guy beautiful, but here he is, the beautiful face of Austin Mahone.

"You know I can feel you staring at me, right?" he says in the sexiest morning voice ever, I mean I nearly moaned. He lazily opens an eye to look at me.

"What time is it?" he asks. I look over at the clock on my bedside table, "It's 7:30"

"Waaaaay too early. Let's go back to sleep," he murms into my neck, sending shivers down my back.

"As tempting as that may sound, if we go to sleep again, we'll wake up at around 6 in the afternoon," I groan, shifting myself so my head isnt on his chest.

"Alright then, 21 questions before we need to get up?"

"Sure!" I way excitedly.

(Austin's P.O.V)

As many times as i repeat it, she's beautiful. Especially in the morning. Usually people are supposed to have stanky breath and a birds nest for hair but she manages to make waking up in the morning look like a scene from a movie. With her hair messed up, he lazy smile, her morning voice... everything about her is perfect.

"What?" she asks as she notices me staring at her... with her beautiful green eyes, her amazing hair... her lips... Oh God. She's only been my girlfriend for less than a day and she already has me wrapped around her finger.

"Since you keep staring at me like a creep, I'll start... Uhh what's your favorite color and why?" she asks.

"Red. I don't know why. I've always loved the color red." I explain to her. "So what's YOUR favorite color and why?" I mimic her with a smile. She giggles and responds, "Pink because it's the color of cotton candy!"

"Really?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

"No, I'm actually an inner girly girl," she answers truthfully.

"Aww!" I say, pinching her cheek, playfully. She blushes, slapping my hand away, mumbling "shut up," and I laugh,

(Aria's P.O.V)

"Okay, my turn!" I say as he finishes laughing.

"Alright. Hit me with your best shot," he smirks.

"What's your favorite food?"

"Pizza. It's absoultely amazing. Yours?"

"I don't really have one, but if I did, I'd probably be pizza or tacos. Uhhh... Favorite song?"

"Definitly 'Human Nature' by Micheal Jackson," he says and I almost gasp. We have a lot in common.

"Mines too! That's so wierd," I say excitedly.

"If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?" he asks.

"I would love to go to Hawaii, or Paris, or England, or Italy, or California. I want to live in California in the future," I say.

"I promise you, one day, I'll take you all those places. We can travel the world!" he says, smiling brightly. I just smile and lightly peck his lips, not taking him seriously.

"We should probably get up now.," I say once I check the time and see that it is now 8:30. We spent an hour asking each other questions. At least now I know that his favorite candy is skittles (another thing we have in common), that his father died when he was a baby and how him and Alex meet. I walk into the bathroom a few minutes later and faintly hear Austin say, "I'll meet you downstairs."

I start brushing my teeth, thinking about how the day's ganna go. Austin says he has our entire day planned out so i dont know anything thats going on. I frown as i think about what we'd do today, hopefully nothing to grand. I'm kind of tired from everything that happened yesterday, just thinking about it gives me a headache. I finish washing my face and doing my makeup, just eyeliner and mascara, its hot outside. I change into a pair of high wasted shorts, a crop top, and some combat boots, leaving my hair in a messy bun. I head downstairs, distracted by my thoughts until I walk into the kitchen and find something extremely disturbing and will probably give me nightmares later tonight.

********************LAAAAAATTTTEEEE************************

i am sooo late lol. i didnt do the video yet bc i didnt have the time so this is not a double update, but hopefully its longer than the short ones before this.

PLEASE GIVE ME IDEAS FOR THE VIDEO.

1. Ask me questions (in the comments, my inbox, twitter, or on my message board)

2. Truth or dares

3. Would you rathers

4. Advice on anything

5. Or give me and idea to do anything (ex: facts about me)

this is really important bc i have no idea on what to do :(

Okay ty for reading, vote, comment, w.e you want. ENJJJJOOOOOYYY :)