Chapter 14

Chapter 14

(Aria's P.O.V)

We walk down the sandy beach and settle down about two yards away from the water. He sets the picnic basket down and grabs a blanket from inside. After it's on the ground, we sit and start eating. After eating all the sandwiches, chips, and drinking all the juice he'd packed, we sat back and watch the sun set into the dark waters. We've been silent this entire time, and I felt extremely comfortable, just lying here beside him. After a while, I decide to start up the conversation.

"How's it like, you know being famous and all," I ask him, nervously.

"It's absolutely amazing, but it's overwhelming sometimes," he says.

"How?"

"Well, sometimes I just want to take a break, you know? Like I just need to relax and take a breather," he explains.

"So the screaming girls and paparazzi catch up to you," I say, more statement than a question. I didn't know he'd get tired of it sometime.

"Yea. And I just want to talk to someone who would hear me out without taking it as a joke. I just need someone who understands me," he says looking me in the eyes, and in that moment, I swear my heart stopped. He leans closer to me and grasp my cold hands in his warm ones.

"So what are you looking for?" I whisper, scared my voice would break if I spoke louder.

"Aria, will you go on a date with me?" He asks, sitting up, and taking my face in his hands. He wanted to go on a date with me? Am I what he was looking for? He wants me? Before I have time to react, my answer came out naturally, as if it was something that happens all the time.

"Yes! Err, I mean yeah. That'd be great," I say happily. I'm still shocked. He just smiles at my nervousness, and leans down to catch my lips in an amazing breathtaking kiss.

*****************

(A/N) haaay. Another short chapter. Sorry, typed it on my phone. I'll try to update sooner ❤❤

Did you guys see Austin's 'What About Love' preview. I swear I've never seen something so perfect ❤❤ I'm seeing him at the today show plaza June 10th for his first performance with that song! I'm so excited ❤❤❤ who else is going?