Fight for Freedom

"Look around you boy... Your strength has weakened, your team is scattered, and your friends have already fallen before my wrath!" He made Ace look at the computer screens.

As far as he could open them, his eyes popped open in fear. "N-no..." He said fearfully, as he saw each of his friends being overrun, and defeated. The horror was too much for Ace to bear. "This is your future, boy!! I will finally be rid of your pathetic kind... ONCE AND FOR ALL!!" He yelled.

He picked up Ace's sword, ready to jab him in the back. "Look at you... Won't even take a single living life. Besides... Where would you be with killing, boy.." He laughed evilly. That finally got him. It finally cracked Ace.

"Time to find out..." Ace said darkly. He back kicked Knix in the knee, and rolled to his feet. Before Knix could react, Ace tackled him into the flight pattern controls. The panels sparked and shattered, as the two destroyed them.

"Warning! Flight pattern unstable! Warning! Flight pattern unstable!" The robotic voice sang again. The ship then slowly started dipping down, towards the city. They felt it start descending, but Ace didn't care. He just wanted the sorry son of a gun dead.

As the falling ship starting dropping forward faster, Ace slammed Knix's head into the broken window hard. He then grabbed his only arm, and flung him into the destroyed monitor. He laid flat, as the monitor was now horizontal. Which meant the ship was falling straight down.

"This is for ruining our people!!" *punch*
"This is for destroying our home!!" *punch*
"This is for those innocent lives!!" *punch*
"AND THIS IS FOR MY FRIENDS!!" *punch*

Knix's mask was breaking and cracking into shards of metal and plastic. Ace could partially see his nose and mouth, as the falling wind made his mask fly in the air in pieces. Ace then finally understood what was happening. He looked out the destroyed window, and saw the ground quickly get closer.

Without hesitation, he barrel rolled over a screwed in stool, and slid down a long row of computers for cover. "OooooOOOOOHHHHH SSSHHIIIIITTT!!!"
---------------------------------------------

Tech heard the slice of the sword through the wind. He wasn't afraid to die, and he was willing to sacrifice himself to save his people. "See you in hell, dog!" He yelled, right as he lifted his sword in the air.

But before he could kill the canine, he heard his soldiers scream in terror. He turned around quickly, to a horrific sight. Ruble of all kinds was smashing and killing all his men. Afraid, he looked up above at the bleak sunrise. He and Tech saw the falling ship, with skyscrapers being destroyed by it.

Since he was distracted, Tech knew this was the only way he could survive. He swiped his feet under the warrior's, and knocked him on his ass. Tech threw his sparking gauntlet off, and picked up the warrior's sword. Without thinking, he sliced up, and stabbed him in the chest.

Killing a person didn't take as big of a toll on him like it did Lexi. As he saw the dead man fall, he threw the sword off into alley. Looking up, he now had to know how to avoid the falling parts. So, he just started running down the now destroyed street.

"Crap crap crap crap crap crap" he chanted every step he took, barely dodging the ruble. It hurt him to run, but there was no way he could think of another option in a snap, like Ace could.
__________________________

Duck and Rev had their eyes closed, with rifles right at the back of their heads. "On my command!!! 3.... 2.... 1- WHAT THE- *crush* The soldier that held Duck and Rev hostage was crushed by falling debris of commercial buildings.

They both heard screams, and turned around to see all of the warriors getting crushed or running away to avoid being killed. "Uh-oh-time-to-go!" Rev said in a hurry. He grabbed Duck, and stood up. He had no time to find a way to uncuff him, so he just picked him up and started running.

Rev's handcuffs where in front of him, so he he could just carry him. "Oh my god!!! Don't let me die! Don't let me die! Don't let me die!" Duck yelled fearfully as he held on tight to Rev.

Neither of them knew where it was coming from, or what was causing it, until the bleak sunlight shined on the massive falling carrier. "Oh man.. We're doomed." Duck lost faith like an idiot. "WILL-YOU-SHUT-UP-WHILE-I'M-RUNNING!!!" Rev finally yelled in Duck's face.

He kept running and looking up, until he ran in to something. As Rev fell down, he felt dizzy for a second before he realized what it was. He looked up, and saw he ran into a squad of warriors, that had Lexi with them also handcuffed.

"Look what we have here..." One smiled under his helmet. "Rev! Duck!" Lexi said, happy to see them. "SHUT UP!" The big one yelled, and hit Lexi in the side of her face with the stock of his gun. "YOU'RE-IN-FOR-IT-NOW-BUDDY!!" Rev yelled, angry. He jumped in the air, and kicked the leader in the face.

As he was in the air, he brought his cuffs and arms from behind his feet, and brought them in front of him. Duck's eyes turned orange, as he melted his cuffs with his heated palms. "Oooooo you're in for it now buster!" He said, psyched.

He fired a cosmic egg blast at a warrior, then punched another in the jaw. As they started to fire, Rev ran circles around them, hitting each of the men to the ground. Only two were left, that held Lexi up by her arms. She back flipped in the air, and threw them on their backs.

As she landed on her feet, she quickly got to the side of her teammates. Instead of letting Danger Duck melt her cuffs, she began to pull her arms apart. She moaned in pain, as she finally broke the chain in the middle. Both Duck and Rev watched with shock.

"Cmon! We have to go to the- TTTHHHOOOOMMMMMMMM
The giant ship finally crashes to the earth's surface, stopping Lexi from speaking. "Noo... ACE!!" Lexi screamed.