Still Nobodys..

Ace stood in front of the two Loonatics, with his sword blocking the big black man's sword. Lexi look at him, in awe. He had a determined grin on his face, in which Lexi hadn't seen in years. "Take them on, you take all of us on." He said.

Then, Slam, Duck and Rev joined him, and circled the two on the ground. Ready to defend their friends in arms. The big man tried swinging his sword again, but Ace kicked him back. When he tried to get back up, Ace jumped and landed on his face. He was instantly knocked out.

"... Anyone else..?" Ace said in a smartass voice with a smile. Everyone slowly backed away. "That's what we thought." Duck smiled like he did something. "Loonatics, we're leaving. Now- AAAAHHHHH!!!!" Ace then yelled.

His teammates quickly turned around, looked at him in shock. He was on his hands and knees, with an extended taser in his back. At the other end, was Ophiuchus Sam. "You're not leaving... We're kicking your dumb animal asses out of here!!" Sam yelled.

Ace also painfully turned around to see him standing there. "Get em out of my sight!" Sam said, then left. "Hands on the air freaks." A rather larger man said. He and a few others like him, walked up to the Loonatics. "We never surrender!- "Shut up." Tech cut Duck off, by hitting him in the back of the head.

Ace quickly ripped out the taser from his back, then painfully stood up. He then stuck his arms in the air, as he dropped his sword to the ground. The other five then did the same. "Would you look at that.. They're obedient too." One laughed.
__________________________

The giant door opened up, as the Loonatics were thrown out into the snowy road. "Come back and we won't show mercy!!" The big black man yelled. The camouflaged door then shut, instantly being cloaked by the rusty brick pattern and the trashcans mounted to it.

"Bunch-of-ingrates.." Rev said, as he tried to rub the pain from his head. "My lab..." The coyote whined with his ears wilted down. "All my inventions! My creations!... My suit..." His words got angrier. Then they noticed him get quiet. "My suit.." He said darker.

"Tech..? Are you alright..?" Lexi asked. He then looked at them from the side of his face. His teeth were longer than usual, like fangs, and his eyes were a bright green. "I'LL KILL THEM ALL!!!" He yelled with fury. He then got back on all fours, and tried to pounce on Rev.

Stunned with fear, Rev couldn't move. Right before he touched Rev, Ace swatted Tech in the face with his arm gauntlet. Throwing him away from the roadrunner. He quickly get back to his feet, then pounced on Ace. He was on the ground, with Tech trying to bite through him.

Lexi and Slam quickly grabbed him, trying to pull him off. "Tech!!! It's us!! Your friends!!" Lexi yelled. He swatted them off of him, giving Ace a chance to escape. He grabbed his throat, then threw the angry coyote off of him. Once her stood up, he slammed Tech against the brick wall, still tight on his neck.

"SNAP OUT OF IT!!!" Ace yelled in his face. Tech's breathing slowed down, as his heart slowed back to its usual state. His eyes flashed, then the green light went away. "Ace..?" He questioned. He then looked around, and saw the others looking at him with fear.

"Oh my god... I did it again." He said fearfully. Ace let go in confusion, while Tech dropped to the ground. "Tech, what's been going on with you?" Lexi asked. He looked up, looking like he was gonna cry or pass out. "My sanity.. Isn't what it was years ago." He sighed.

"No-kidding!-You-almost-killed-a-man!!" Rev said. "My anger is very tight now a days. You ever wonder why the cell area was trashed, chief? Who the hell do you think did it. Slam? Duck? No... I did it. I broke out of a cell I designed to keep me from harming others. Not even Slam could break out. But my anger overwhelmed me." Tech explained sadly yet sternly.

"Damn.. And I thought I had problems." Duck said stubbornly. Everyone gave him a quick glare. "Let's just face the facts guys... We aren't the heroes we once were. Hell, I don't even know if Slam and Duck are sane.
Ace needs a special shot to keep him alive. Lexi can barely stand on her own two feet. Rev doesn't even know how to be a team player anymore. And worst of all, I'm just a raging monster, destined to die of insanity!!!" Tech ranted.

The group went silent. What else could they say? They knew everything he said was true. Everyone's attention went to Ace, when he turned around. He put the hood of his cloak on, they walked off into the dark and snowy night. "Ace! Where are ya going!!" Duck yelled.

He didn't answer back. "Ace!! Come back!!!" Lexi then yelled. By then, he was hardly visible. He had already been far enough away to where the snowy wind covered his appearance. "Well this is just perfect, a team without a leader!!" Duck yelled. Then, something clicked in his head.

"That's why... I now appoint myself new leader!!" Duck said happily with his finger in the air. He was already on everyone's last nerve.

Lexi was so sick of all this. The petty Duck jealousy and the team that was turning against itself and falling apart. With the hoodie Ace gave her, she threw her hood on as well, and walked away. "No... Lexi!-Not-you-too!" Rev yelled quickly.

She ignored him, and walked away down the same street, eventually disappearing into another intersection. Then, Tech stood up from the wall, and looked at the other three. "We aren't the team we used to be..." He sighed with sadness, then started walking the opposite way. "Tech!! You-can't-just-abandon-us-too!!" Rev yelled, almost beginning to cry.

"No Team no more.." The big brown Tasmanian devil said in sadness. He look at the last two, then walked down the alley beside them. Rev was speechless. He wouldn't be able to say anything anyways, noting he was crying.

He looked at Duck, who actually looked destroyed instead of cocky for once in his life. Duck pulled his old Loonatic mask off, and dropped it in the snow. "Face it roadrunner... We aren't The Loonatics anymore." He said, then walked away out of the street light.

Rev's anger finally took control of his sadness. "WHAT-ARE-WE-SUPPOSED-TO-DO-NOW!!" Rev screamed with tears. "Go back to the lives we had." Duck walked off, barely being heard by the howl of the wind.
"Guys... Come back.." Rev sobbed.