Part 6

Part 6

A Month Later

Solange sat in front of the mirror in her bathroom just looking at herself and then down to her belly. It wasn't big enough to notice but she knew. She held her stomach for a moment before she left the bathroom.

She didn't know what to do. So many times she wanted to call her sisters and tell them but something always stopped her. She felt she was gonna disappoint her parents.

She heard someone at the door so she got up to answer it. She smiled when she saw it was Daniel.

"I got your food."

"Thanks." She said and walked to her bed.

"So, when you gonna tell them?" Daniel asked.

Daniel had been asking that question since they said they were gonna keep the baby. Daniel's family wasn't as mad and agreed to help him as long as he stayed in college. Solange's family was nothing like Daniel's.

"I promise, the next time I go home. No matter what, I'm gonna tell them." She said.

Daniel smiled and Solange just hoped she could keep that promise.

****
"Stoooopppp." Beyoncé said laughing as Shawn and Blue tickled her. "I'm gonna pee on myself."

They stopped and sat back and laughed.

"You really gonna turn on mommy like that?" Beyoncé asked.

"Daddy gave me candy." Blue said shrugging.

"Glad to know you're easy to brib." Beyoncé said.

"Blue, go and put on your shoes." Shawn said.

Blue got up and went to her room.

"So where are we going now?" Beyoncé asked.

They had all spent the whole day together. Breakfast, movies, shopping and now he wanted to go somewhere else.

"Dinner." Shawn said.

"You are gonna tire that lil girl out." Beyoncé said laughing.

"That's the point." He said. "Then I get to tire out her mommy."

Beyoncé laughed as he pecked her lips.

"What makes this time different?" Beyoncé asked out of the blue.

Of course she loves Shawn and has fun with him and that's her best friend but they've been down this dating road before and it didn't turn out so well.

"Well for one we're less frustrated." He said. "Last time we were at the beginning of our careers. Now we know how to juggle and we've grown as individuals."

Beyoncé agreed to what he said.

"I'm all in this time." He said. "I'm not leaving without a fight."

"Me either." Beyoncé said smiling.

They did their handshake and got up while they heard Blue's footsteps.

"I'm ready." Blue said.

Shawn went and picked her up.

"Okay, we're in the car Bey."

Beyoncé nodded as she watched them leave out and she put on her shoes and then locked up.

***
Kelly watched from afar at a park bench as Terrence pushed Ty on the swings. She smiled as she watched her son laugh. Normally Terrence wouldn't stick to any form of a promise but she has seen him trying and could give him credit for that.