Part 7

Part 7

Matthew drove up to Vivian's house after receiving a text from Jade. He got out the car and saw Jason walking towards his car.

"What you here for?" Jason asked.

Matthew shrugged him off and kept going towards the house.

"Aye man, that's my house." Jason said.

"Okay, and what happened? You put your hands on your wife again? I shouldn't have to keep cleaning up your damn mistakes."

"Ain't no mistakes being made over here." Jason said.

Soon everyone came out the house and stood outside watching Matthew and Jason go back and forth.

"Matthew, he ain't worth it. Let it go." Tina yelled.

"Yeah, listen to your wife and go on now." Jason said. "Go protect your daughters. The little one knows who daddy really is."

Something flipped in Matthew and he charged for Jason. Soon neighbors were outside being nosy watching the altercation.

"He not your daddy Jade. I am." Jason yelled. "That's not your mama either!"

"Get the fuck out of here Jason!" Vivian yelled.

Some neighbors had broke up the fight between Jason and Matthew.

"Those not your parents Jade!" Jason yelled.

Jade stood there for a second trying to figure out why Jason would be saying those things. She looked towards her sister as her heart rate started to go up.

"Bey." She said and then looked towards Tina. "Mama, is he telling the truth?"

"Baby, it's not-"

"Is he telling the truth!" Jade yelled.

Tina just stood there and she didn't even have to say anything, Jade knew.

She started to pace around and Beyoncé tried to control her.

"Get the fuck away from me Bey!" She yelled.

The anger rolled off of Jade's tongue like venom.

She began to run but was caught by Matthew.

"Let me go! Let me go!"

"Calm down Jade!" Matthew yelled.

"Is it true! Is it true!" She and turned around to face Matthew. "Is it true? You're not my dad?"

Jade started to calm down a bit and looked at him. He couldn't even say it.

She looked towards Jason being held back by a neighbor.

"You." Jade said looking at him and the turned to looked towards Vivian. "And you."

"I'm so sorry." Vivian said with tears pouring out of her eyes.

Everyone was crying.

"You all knew?" Jade asked crying.

No one responded to her but she knew. She was the biggest secret the family had.

Matthew finally let her go as she looked around at all of the commotion around her. She wanted no parts of any of it and no parts of their lives anymore.

The cops had showed up because somebody called them. They asked what happened and they went to Vivian. She finally got Jason in cuffs for hitting her but Matthew was also arrested for fighting Jason. They both were sent to the station.

Jade just stood there as all the neighbors went back into their homes and only her so called family was still there.

Jade shook her head and started walking.