13

I pick up Ky, he's on the counter with Wishbone as they drink the punch. "Ky, Wishbone, no!" I tell them. Wishbone jumps down then runs out to the yard. I feel someones arms around my waist, I turn to face Nate. I place Ky on the hard wood floor and he scurries away. 

"Hey, baby," He smirks and pulls me closer to him. 

"H-hey." I say nervously, looking around the room avoiding eye contact with him. I find a familiar pair of eyes across the room, they belong to Cameron. And they are burning with rage, anger and jealousy. 

"Let's go for a walk," He suggests and pulls me along with him to the door. Right past Cameron, who has a skinny brunette girl crawling all over him, like a skinny long legged spider. I ignore his glare towards Nate and I and continue being dragged behind Nate. He leads us to the front yard and takes a seat on the grass. "Sit with me," He says and I plop down next to him. 

"Why are we out here?" I laugh. 

"Because it was too crowded in there and I wanted you all to myself," he smirks and tilts my chin up with his fingers so that he's looking me directly in the eyes. He leans in closer trying to bring our lips together. I have an immediate wave of guilt run through my spine with chills the closer he gets to me. 

"Nate," I say and push him away. "I can't."

"Why?" he asks, "Cameron doesn't own you, you know?" he says. I guess he's been noticing Cameron's stares as much as I have. The ironic part is that he does own me. He always will, and there's nothing I can do to change it. Unless of course I want to go back to Ben, and that will be a cold day in hell. 

Nate leans in again, closing his eyes, slowly. He kisses me softly and brushes hair behind my ear. I kiss him back, not exactly sure what I'm doing. I think it might be all the drinking and such, but my lips just fall back into his and our tongues feel like they're melting together in the sensuality of things. "Nate," I say pulling apart and coming to my senses. "We can't." I say but when I open my eyes I see Cameron standing behind Nate, looking furious. 

"Cameron," I exhale, almost a whisper. Nate turns his head and sees Cameron standing right there with a clenched jaw. 

"Cameron, just chill, you don't own her." Nate laughs and stands up. 

"Actually, I do." Cameron replies. His words make me anxious and scared, so scared I just want to run. Down the street to a far off place, away from Cameron and Nate and everyone else. 

"What?" Nate responds, obviously confused. 

"Josie, c'mon, the party is ending early." Cameron says, I step up and cross to his side. 

"I'm sorry Nate," I say holding my elbows in my hands. Cameron steps forward to Nate. 

"Don't you ever touch her again." He growls through gritted teeth and then steps back to me grabbing my arm dragging me back into the house.

"Cameron wait!" I pull back. He turns to me stunned with anger. "It's my birthday, please give me one last night of freedom and then..." I can't think of anything to promise him.

"Then what?"

"Then I'll choose you." I say.

"What?" His jaw softens and everything feels still for a moment. 

"I'll sleep with you." I say once again. He looks back at me with complete shock and happiness and kisses me, gently placing hands on my cheeks. I bring my hands to hold his wrists and fall deeper into his soft lips. He breaks apart to hug me. 

"Thank you." Is all he says before giving my hand a squeeze and walking away. Probably to brag the good news to the rest of the guys. 

I looked all over for Nate, but I think Cameron scared him away after he saw us kiss. I made the worst choice by selected Cameron. I only gave him what he wanted. But what about what I want? I guess I don't have wants as a sex slave. I'm simply a toy used just for their pleasure. With those thoughts and being left without Nate I say goodbye to the remaining guests, as many as I could, and retreated to my room. 

I sit on the balcony watching the rest of the party die out until I pass out from tiredness in the sweet cool air. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it's really short but I have been so busy next chapter will be better. I promise!! Vote and comment please, and as always keep reading!!! 

One more thing is I started a new book it's called Neighbors and it's a Dylan O'brien FanFic, go check it out!!!!