4

After setting up all the apps on my phone including: Instagram, SnapChat, Twitter, PHHHOTO, Tumblr, Vine and Spotify and Soundcloud, I wonder around on them picking PHHHOTO and Tumblr as my favorite. I find the craziest stuff on these guys. They really are famous, I can't believe it. Why did famous people buy me? Why are they so famous? They are barely nice, but pretty fun suppose. While the questions run through my head I have Where Are U Know playin gin the background with a cool LA breeze blowing my lightweight curtains up into the air dancing across the black sky. I love the sky, and now that I really can see it with all the stars...I feel complete.

That's why my Username for Tumblr is Starry Night Girl same for Soundcloud and PHHHOTO. My instagram, twitter and snapchat is JossieSky. I think it fits me pretty well and I take a picture for my profile on all accounts. I made up Sky for my last name because I never had one. Josie Sky. I like it. I put on some blue fabric shorts and a black t-shirt as sleepwear.

I feel pretty comfortable here, but only in this room. Walking into the bathroom I notice they have supplied me with everything a girl could want. Hair dryer, flat iron, curling wand, leave in conditioners, moose, dry shampoo, hair spray, all shapes and sizes of hair brushes and combs, the only way I know about this stuff is because we had it all back stage and I would help prep the girls. Then they stored a whole separate vanity with makeup, and the high quality brands. Maybe I should start wearing makeup? Is that what they are trying to tell me? In a cabinet under the sink I find hoards of pads and tampons which makes me laugh a little. Well at least they thought of everything, the stash will probably last me a year considering my period only lasts three days out of the month.

I put away all my clothes and just finished organizing all the jewelry and already the room feels more...me. I don't even know what that means though. The only me I've ever known was the one that was the whores daughter and belonged to Ben and took care of the little kids and helped out whenever needed. But now I'm not who I thought I was, I'm not Ben's and I don't have to do anything besides sleep with seemingly attractive men. And I don't have any little girls to comfort. Maylee. I become surged with sadness as I think of her. I can't help but cry, and that only makes my feelings worse.

After a bit of wallowing in my sorrows and harsh breathing I manage to calm myself down by curling up in a ball in the corner of the room. This lady once came in and she saw me just like this and told me I have 'anxiety' and probably 'panic disorders' and when I start breathing like that it's called 'panic and anxiety attacks'. She was a doctor Ben sent in to see me and some of the others, they would get checked every monthly but I only got checked three times my whole life. Ben ignored her words and the medicine she was going to give me and that was my last doctor's visit. About three years ago.

I check the time and see it's almost eleven. My stomach growls at me for not feeding it more earlier this evening and my head aches from not drinking enough water. It happens. I haven't heard from the guys since I left their video, maybe they went to bed. I open my door cautiously and creep outside and down the staircase. I make my way to the kitchen, they had like twenty pizzas so there must be some left over. I open the double door stainless steel fridge and it illuminates itself for me. I find a water pitcher and take it out but no pizza. Are you kidding? Boys eat a lot. I look in all the cabinets for a cup and find a blue glass and fill it with the chilled water. I put away the water and the kitchen turns dark again. I turn around and jump when I see Cameron standing in the shadows.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." He says. I don't say anything, I'm used to not talking unless I should.

Eventually, after moments of staring at each other I break the silence. "Where is everyone else?" I question.

"They all went out and umm...we decided that one of us should be home with you." He says. I just stare back. I'm quite good at it. "So you're all mine for tonight." His cold words come out sounding seductive and with a confident smirk on his perfect lips.