3

After we got home I went upstairs to put away all the clothes and the guys decided to order pizza for dinner and in the meantime, they are making one of their YouTube videos outside with these guys they keep calling Joseph and Bryant. They just here and I'm scared to go down there and say hello because I don't know how to explain what I'm doing here unless they know. And everyone is down there except Cameron, he wasn't home when we got back so I'm just kind of curious where his. Maybe he's buying a new girl because he figured out how difficult I am. I finish folding and hanging up my clothes just as sunset starts and it's breathtaking, I feel like I could really get used to it here if weren't for me having to be an actual whore. I change into a pair of my new jean shorts with the ends folded, they sit high on my hips and I tuck a tie-dyed blue, purple, and green short sleeved shirt into the shorts. I braid my hair to the left shoulder and walk onto my little balcony and watch the sunset. It's quite peaceful really, I have a murmur of my laptop playing Odesza in the background and the only distraction is the occasional laughter or shout from the guys below me.

 They all suddenly get up from their filming and go back inside the house, pizza probably. I decide now is the best time to go down there especially because I'm starving. I leave my room and go down the wood stairs barefooted and find all the guys back out on the patio by the pool with several boxes of pizza. Damn, how much do they eat? I clear my throat to get their attention. "Oh, hey." Nash smiles. "Yo, Bryant, Joseph. This is Josie, she's staying with us for a while." Nash says.

"Hi," I say smiling.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Bryant." One of them says.

"And I'm Joseph." The other smiles.

"Josie, if you want you can hang out with us here." Jack offers.  

"Oh wow that's tempting," I say sarcastically in my head but it came out a little more normal than I thought.

"So how do you know the guys?" Joseph asks me.

"Ugh she's the one Cameron and I told you about a while ago," Nash says then takes a bite of his pizza.

"Ohhhh," Both of the guys say together. I feel my cheeks burn red as everyone turns their attention to me with confusing smirks that make me not so hungry anymore.

"Give her a break," JC laughs.

"So umm what are you guys filming for?" I ask trying my hardest to be nice and to change the topic.

"A video announcing our new collab channel," Matt says with a huge grin.

"What?"

"Well we all had our own channels before this and now since we all live together we are doing a YouTube channel where each day one of us will post a video," Kian explains.

"Oh, that's really cool," I say. "What do you guys make videos of?"

"Mostly challenges of us throwing food at each other because we don't know answers to simple questions or like question and answer videos," JC says.

"Sounds fun," I say. "Is that why you have that table set up with food?" I ask pointing to the far edge of the patio where it overlooks a valley.

 "Yeah, do you wanna help?" The blonde Jack asks.

"Can I help behind the scenes?" I ask.

"Sure," Nash says. "You can decide what food we through at each other."

"Oh, too bad Cameron isn't here," I say not quiet enough because all the guys gasp then laugh. I take a piece of pizza up from the cardboard and take a small bite, it tastes like heaven easily the best pizza I've had, not that I have too much to compare it to but I guess that's just my past life.