Chapter 19- Finally

I quietly walk into the canteen, sitting down at the table farther to the back. Phil went to go grab Jaxon, so I was left to wait for him to return. I can't wait to see Jaxon again, and properly speak to him. Properly speaking to anyone, that is. Lately, it's been about my feelings for Phil, and my health. Nothing went beyond those boundaries, and it was extremely boring and frustrating.

The glimpse of a not-so-usual red hair color catches my eye as I see a literal red head with blue eyes, and fare skin aimlessly walking around. He seems rather confused. No matter how amusing his flustered face is, I know that I should help him.

"Are you lost?" I call out towards the boy with bright box dyed red hair.

He twists his neck around before his eyes land on my slightly slumped over position and smirking face, "Uh...kinda." He says with hesitation, "I'm looking for someone, actually." He explains.

I nod, "Who're you looking for? I may be able to help you."

The boy walks closer to me so we don't have to be so loud, "I'm looking for my girlfriend, Emma. We're here to visit my best friend Patty, but she's obviously too stupid to keep track of me. Oh, I'm Luke by the way." I smile at how he easily picks on his girlfriend in a joking manner.

"Or you're just too stupid to keep up." A girl with a pixie haircut, and blonde hair from behind Luke retorts with her hands on her hips.

I raise my eyebrows and laugh, "Shut up you shit." Luke shoots back with a smile, and who I think is Emma slaps him up side the head.

"So, who's brown hair?" Emma asks, gesturing towards me.

"Well, Emma this is, uh..." He trails off, not knowing my name.

"I'm Dan." I smile, and stand up for them to shake my hand.

Emma smiles and shakes it, "Hey Luke, maybe I can finally dump your ass and hook up with Dan." She jokes and points to my face, making me laugh as well.

Luke flips his non-existent long hair, "Girl, I am fabulous and ahmayzing." He sassily replies.

"Ah-may-zing?" I ask with confusion, one of my eyebrows lifted.

Luke nods, "Ahmayzing."

"It's one of his stupid things don't listen." She quietly tells me, and I have to hunch down quite a bit so I can hear her quiet tone since she's quite short.

"Nice to know." I say, making her laugh.

"I could so get his ass tho." Luke says, and walks next to me, "Lukeisnotsexy and, hm...think of name quick."

"Um, uh, Danisnotonfire?" I say with uncertainty.

"Good enough." He tells me and begins again, "Lukeisnotsexy, and Danisnotonfire. I can see it now." Luke looks into the distance, making me snort.

I love how much Luke and Emma joke around. It's like I fit in, and I don't think I've gotten along with someone so easily and quickly in a long time. Besides Phil, of course.

"Sorry Lukeisnotsexy, but I got a boyfriend." I sassily express and playfully push him away, making Luke clutch his heart as Phil walks over to us.

"You cheated on me?!" Luke exasperatedly exclaims.

Phil's eyes shift around, obviously confused. He looks Luke up and down, and wraps his arm around my waist, tugging me towards him.

"Phil, don't worry." I laugh and peck his cheek, making Emma 'awe', "We're just joking around. This is Luke, and his girlfriend, Emma." I explain. Phil's grip instantly becomes less tight around my waist, and he lets out a long breath.